FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2018, 5:58 pm

Originally Posted by Concerto
I’m still surprised you all subscribe to such bad offers. I won’t go near those rates. Trouble is, the more people are happy to use them the less likely it is that they will offer decent mileage ratios. Each to his own, I suppose. Having said that, I have made use of the Swiss COOP Trophy shopping stamp collecting promotion, which is a bad rate too TBH. But I’m cutting right back from now on.
In my case the award miles are absolutely secondary to the reading material I get for my money. I agree that you shouldn't go for any of these offers if you do not like to read the Economist.
Old Sep 27, 2018, 12:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I think The Economist is one of the best periodicals that exist in the English language (is it a newspaper or a magazine?). As for the COOP Superpoints promotion, I can’t sign into my account from here in Dubai. I just get a Page Not Found message, or something similar from Microsoft in the 1990s (although Apple has become exactly the same now). And the app is a disaster zone (neither COOP, the M&M or Payback apps work any more).

EDIT I’ve tried different devices, phones and browsers, and I get the Page Not Found message every time. Maybe our Superpoints accounts are protected against signing in from far off countries (works ok in Germany). Probably need a VPN.

Last edited by Concerto; Sep 27, 2018 at 2:07 am
Old Sep 27, 2018, 3:20 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
(Used Firefox first in Private Browsing, then with Opera in Private Browsing...)
IE (old - Win7) also doesn't work - the Payment fields are not showing up - must be a coding error...
Old Sep 27, 2018, 10:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Artemio
Hi Concerto,
Nothing extraordinary, but still a bit better than the 17.45/1000 miles rates from the the trophy stamp, coop has right now a points to miles conversion promotion at basically 15.-/1000 miles (it's currently being discussed in the VFT).
Any ideas for a workaround to signing in from Dubai? It looks like, over at VFT, there have been a number of IT problems. I got to the point of placing the order for the points conversion, and it’s the same login error every time. It just won’t let me get to the sign in page.

Last edited by Concerto; Sep 27, 2018 at 11:01 am
Old Oct 1, 2018, 8:56 am

Originally Posted by more4less

In August I did 3 stays on points and in 2 I spent some money in drinks/laundry but no M&M points have been credited.
Happened the same in a similar promo at the beginning of the year.
I stayed in seven (7) Hilton properties during the promotion and received 2,500 miles each time.
Old Oct 1, 2018, 9:02 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by BigCheeseRolling
I stayed in seven (7) Hilton properties during the promotion and received 2,500 miles each time.
Hi BigCheeseRolling,

kindly note that I was referring to award stays.

I did receive the 2500 miles in 2 paid stays.
Old Oct 1, 2018, 1:51 pm

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Stayed 5 times with Hilton, received 4 packages of 2500 miles... but not one in the middle... what do you think I should do? Thinking of waiting out 8 weeks (T&C), and then writing to HH...
Old Oct 2, 2018, 1:13 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
I'm currently enjoying the 1500 mile bonus on Avis rentals of 3 or more days... 2000 miles for a 36€ rental!
Old Oct 2, 2018, 2:31 am

Programs: LH HON, QF CL, SQ TPPS, AF Plat, VS Gold, VA Plat, EK Gold, HH Diamond, WoH Globalist, Marriott Plat
I’ve made at least 20 qualifying Blacklane bookings during the 10 Miles per €£$ promotion.. some have started to credit with the bonus miles. Others haven’t. I can tell this is going to be a hot mess.
Old Oct 2, 2018, 9:55 am

A new Hertz promotion - even better return than the one with the M&M 25 years promotion - I cancelled the bookings I already had and made new ones with more miles + a lower cost. Win-win!

https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin..._hprevstg__her
Old Oct 2, 2018, 3:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by BigCheeseRolling
During the promotion? I’ve been led to believe that this promotion is still on and can be booked until end of October. But I don’t know where the page is on the M&M site. Apparently googling it will find it!

Originally Posted by oliver2002
I'm currently enjoying the 1500 mile bonus on Avis rentals of 3 or more days... 2000 miles for a 36€ rental!
A rental so cheap? You must be renting in Bongoland! But Germany pretty much is Bongoland with all the bankruptcies and other nonsense going on there.
Old Oct 5, 2018, 9:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

For those in Switzerland, this seems to be a really good deal, if you don’t already have the Swiss M&M cards (like me!). 25,000 miles for the gold credit card pair:

https://www.miles-and-more-cards.ch/...Jubiläum_OKT18
Old Oct 19, 2018, 9:53 am

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
I got this by email today:
This year, see more of the world with The Economist
Earn up to 18,000 miles when you subscribe by 31 October 2018.

Clicking on the link doesn’t tell me anything about the promo, there is nothing on the M&M site and my google-fu has failed to turn up anything.

Anyone know how this works and what the ‘up to 18,000 miles’ means?
Old Oct 19, 2018, 10:22 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by Finkface
I got this by email today:
This year, see more of the world with The Economist
Earn up to 18,000 miles when you subscribe by 31 October 2018.

Clicking on the link doesn’t tell me anything about the promo, there is nothing on the M&M site and my google-fu has failed to turn up anything.

Anyone know how this works and what the ‘up to 18,000 miles’ means?
I found this on the US Economist link from the M&M site. That means you have to purchase approx $450.00 for a print+digital subscription.

9k miles for $180 (as I recall) would give you 2.1 US cents/mile - just saw it last night...

Link to India website gives you *no miles*

(Had to do the US site link using a VPN with a US IP - but 2.1c/mile is not that spectacular...)

Last edited by SuperFlyBoy; Oct 19, 2018 at 10:27 am Reason: Added info on India link...
Old Oct 19, 2018, 10:43 am

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
I found this on the US Economist link from the M&M site. That means you have to purchase approx $450.00 for a print+digital subscription.

9k miles for $180 (as I recall) would give you 2.1 US cents/mile - just saw it last night...

Link to India website gives you *no miles*

(Had to do the US site link using a VPN with a US IP - but 2.1c/mile is not that spectacular...)
Thanks. I tried the US and Canada sites and it only said 3,500 or something like that. Not a great deal anyway.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.