Try this link: http://honors.com/Q32017lufthansa
whiskey_sk and The Wolf like this.
Old Sep 5, 2017, 2:36 am

Programs: LH MM**, HH Silver
Originally Posted by goliath
worked like a charm, much appreciated!
Old Sep 6, 2017, 1:34 am

Originally Posted by Concerto

If you haven't downloaded the M&M app, then now is the time to do so. You will be credited with 500 miles the moment you sign in. I tried deleting the app from my iPad and reinstalling is, but I didn't get the 500 miles. However, I just received a new iPhone for my birthday. Given that it is my first smartphone, I will see if I can get the 500 miles through it.

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online..._hprevstg__app
Thanks for the headsup Concerto,
I had the app on my phone prior to this bonus, checked into it, and no 500 miles. So I newly installed it on my tablet and other phone - still nothing
Any chance you or someone else here know how to still get those 500 bonus miles even if the user was using the app somewhere prior the bonus period?
Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Ori.
Old Sep 6, 2017, 2:10 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Ori Kuper
I had the app on my phone prior to this bonus, checked into it, and no 500 miles. So I newly installed it on my tablet and other phone - still nothing
Any chance you or someone else here know how to still get those 500 bonus miles even if the user was using the app somewhere prior the bonus period?
If your M&M user was ever logged in on any version of the app on any device, you won't get the miles.
Old Sep 6, 2017, 2:16 am

If your M&M user was ever logged in on any version of the app on any device, you won't get the miles.
Sad to hear that goliath, but thanks for the info.
Another thing I was wondering about - could that promo be just good for account holders that live in Germany, or is it intended for customers from anywhere in the world (given they never downloaded the app yet, that is...)?

Ori.
Old Sep 6, 2017, 2:37 am

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
Are you sure about this? I know of two cases where it has worked [logging on to the new device].
Old Sep 6, 2017, 3:11 am

Originally Posted by jms_uk
Are you sure about this? I know of two cases where it has worked [logging on to the new device].
I can only say that it did not work for me with 6 accounts that had previously been looged in on the app on device 1. When I logged those in on devices 2, 3 and 4 on a newly installed M&M app (devices on which the app had never been installed previously), they did not get any bonus miles.
Old Sep 6, 2017, 3:29 am

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
I can only say that it did not work for me with 6 accounts that had previously been looged in on the app on device 1. When I logged those in on devices 2, 3 and 4 on a newly installed M&M app (devices on which the app had never been installed previously), they did not get any bonus miles.
The only possible reason I can think of is that when I had previously used M&M app I was either SEN or FTL - and now I have logged in [on a different device] as a regular member, with a different number. Maybe that's why it has worked?
Old Sep 15, 2017, 6:07 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
I don't know if there have been similar promos during the last 9 months since I have not been targeted and no one has reported in this thread, but I've just received another targeted promo to earn xx,xxx status miles and receive additional x,xxx award miles (~30%).

Recent targeted promos covered a period of 3 months but this time it's only 2 months. And my target is 50% more than what I earned in the same period last year. It's all academic in any case since I'm not going to reach the target.

For the record this is the email received.

Miles & More – Earn miles when you fly

Flying is now especially rewarding. If you earn xx,xxx status miles from 1 October until 30 November 2017, you’ll also earn an additional x,xxx award miles*.

So, what are you waiting for? Register by 15 October 2017, reach your mileage goal – and look forward to earning more award miles with the airlines listed below.

We hope you enjoy your flights.

Your Miles & More Team
and the small print.

* This offer is not transferable and is not valid in connection with other Miles & More offers. Only scheduled flights from 1 October 2017 until 30 November 2017 that are flown and operated by Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Eurowings, SWISS, Adria Airways, Croatia Airlines or Luxair are eligible for this offer. To take part in this promotion, you must register by 15 October 2017. Registration is only necessary once and is valid for the entire promotional period. It is, of course, free of charge to register for this mileage promotion. Status miles earned by flying with Lufthansa Private Jet or via the Executive Bonus do not count towards achieving your personal promotional target.

If you successfully register this is what you get.
Attached Images  
Old Sep 15, 2017, 6:46 pm

Interesting that LO is being left out/opts out of the promo again.
Old Sep 17, 2017, 3:40 am

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
I don't know if there have been similar promos during the last 9 months since I have not been targeted and no one has reported in this thread, but I've just received another targeted promo to earn xx,xxx status miles and receive additional x,xxx award miles (~30%).
I got one as well - for the first time in probably 6 years now.

I need 28k status miles to get 8400 award miles (30%).

28k is a little less than what I had already booked - and all those flights are linked to my M&M account, so I don't know why I was even targeted, as there is no incentive for me to book anything additionally.

For reference, in the same period last year, I earned 0 status miles.

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Recent targeted promos covered a period of 3 months but this time it's only 2 months.
My offer (LX SEN) is valid for 3 months: Oct, 1 to Dec, 31.

One important part in the small print:

Status miles earned by flying with Lufthansa Private Jet or via the Executive Bonus do not count towards achieving your personal promotional target.

Last edited by goliath; Sep 17, 2017 at 3:48 am
Old Sep 17, 2017, 4:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
My offer was for 1,800 miles for completing 5,500 miles. Pretty pathetic really and shows how little I'm flying LH Group.
Old Sep 17, 2017, 2:33 pm
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
12300 award miles for 41000 status miles. This will not make me book another flight.
Old Sep 26, 2017, 5:49 am

Periodicals

To the newspaper subscription experts:

I'm about to make new subscriptions to The Economist and FT.

I remember seeing good offers for these periodicals in the past but I can't find them now. The best I see is The Economist for 3.8k miles and 279 EUR per year.

Am I missing anything or are the (good) offers gone?
Old Sep 26, 2017, 6:28 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by mmff
To the newspaper subscription experts:

I'm about to make new subscriptions to The Economist and FT.

I remember seeing good offers for these periodicals in the past but I can't find them now. The best I see is The Economist for 3.8k miles and 279 EUR per year.

Am I missing anything or are the (good) offers gone?
Here is a page linked from M&M's UK website but well hidden:

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...en&cid=1000243

Earn up to 11,400 award miles for a 1 year Print + Digital subscription for £179
Or 8,700 award miles for print or digital only for £145
Valid from 1 September until 30 November 2017

The actual subscription page is difficult to load
https://subscription.economist.com/O...-and-More/Trpl

and I don't seem to be able to change the country.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.