Old Mar 6, 2013, 3:54 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2017, 1:50 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
2x miles on some US flights if you book by May 15:
https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...om_DE_D_fsb_18

• Diese Aktion gilt für Langstrecken-Linienflüge von Frankfurt, München, Wien oder Zürich zu ausgewählten USA Destinationen (Orlando, Boston, San Francisco, Miami, Los Angeles, New York - Newark, New York - JFK, Seattle, San José, Tampa) in der Economy Class, die von der Deutschen Lufthansa AG, der Austrian Airlines AG oder SWISS International Air Lines AG innerhalb des Reisezeitraums vom 15. Mai bis 15. September 2017 durchgeführt werden.
  • Im Rahmen dieser Aktion werden die doppelten Prämienmeilen nicht auf Zubringer- und Anschlussflüge sowie den Executive Bonus, HON Circle und Select Meilen vergeben.
  • Für die Teilnahme an der Aktion ist die Ticketausstellung zwischen dem 1. und 15. Mai 2017 mit vorheriger Registrierung erforderlich.
  • Die zusätzlichen Prämienmeilen werden Ihnen spätestens acht Wochen nach dem Flug gutgeschrieben.
  • Es können nur Buchungen berücksichtigt werden, bei denen die Miles & More Servicekartennummer im Rahmen der Buchung angegeben wurde.
  • Nachträgliche Meilengutschriften können nicht zusätzlich incentiviert werden.
  • Dieses Angebot ist nicht übertragbar und gilt nicht in Verbindung mit weiteren Miles & More Aktionen.
  • Dieses Angebot ist für maximal 8 Flugsemente gültig.
Old May 11, 2017, 12:40 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The offer is also available in reverse: http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...sen&WT.tsrc=nl
Old May 18, 2017, 11:30 pm

Programs: M&M
June of Joy

June of joy with Miles & More: from 14 June, win 1,000 miles daily with the app

The June of joy with Miles & More lasts from 14 to 28 June 2017. For you as a Miles & More app user in Germany, Austria and Switzerland that means: You can win every day. Valuable miles and exclusive offers await you - presented by participating partners.
Old May 21, 2017, 11:20 am

Programs: LH M&M
Hi guys,

I'm looking at the 60k Frankfurter Allgemeine promotion, but I'm a little confused about the terms. It says this:

"Pro Haushalt und Miles & More Teilnehmer werden innerhalb von 6 Monaten nur für eine Bestellung Prämienmeilen gutgeschrieben. Des Weiteren müssen zwischen dem Zeitpunkt der Lieferung, bei mehreren Teillieferungen dem Zeitpunkt der letzten Teillieferung und einer erneuten Bestellung mindestens 6 Monate liegen",
which in my so-so German, seems to mean that as long as you wait 6 months to order the newspaper again, you can claim the miles.

But then it says this:

"Dieses Angebot gilt nur für Neukunden und nur für die Auslieferung in Deutschland". So if it's only for new customers, then what is the long sentence I quoted above supposed to mean?

Does anyone have experience ordering for a second (or more) time? Last time I ordered was around 2 years ago, so time is not the problem. But I'm worried they tell me I can't claim the miles as I am not technically a new customer.

Thanks!
Old May 21, 2017, 11:47 am

Programs: LH FTL
Originally Posted by purch
Hi guys,

I'm looking at the 60k Frankfurter Allgemeine promotion, but I'm a little confused about the terms. It says this:

"Pro Haushalt und Miles & More Teilnehmer werden innerhalb von 6 Monaten nur für eine Bestellung Prämienmeilen gutgeschrieben. Des Weiteren müssen zwischen dem Zeitpunkt der Lieferung, bei mehreren Teillieferungen dem Zeitpunkt der letzten Teillieferung und einer erneuten Bestellung mindestens 6 Monate liegen",
which in my so-so German, seems to mean that as long as you wait 6 months to order the newspaper again, you can claim the miles.

But then it says this:

"Dieses Angebot gilt nur für Neukunden und nur für die Auslieferung in Deutschland". So if it's only for new customers, then what is the long sentence I quoted above supposed to mean?

Does anyone have experience ordering for a second (or more) time? Last time I ordered was around 2 years ago, so time is not the problem. But I'm worried they tell me I can't claim the miles as I am not technically a new customer.

Thanks!
It seems that 6 months after the previous subscription has terminated you are considered a new customer. I order a FAZ subscription every 1.5 - 2 years or so when I see a good offer, and never had any issues with receiving miles.
Old May 21, 2017, 1:03 pm

Programs: LH M&M
Originally Posted by ex-koelner
It seems that 6 months after the previous subscription has terminated you are considered a new customer. I order a FAZ subscription every 1.5 - 2 years or so when I see a good offer, and never had any issues with receiving miles.
Thanks so much for the response!
Old May 28, 2017, 6:02 am
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by purch
Just to be sure: it's 6 months after the last delivery of your previous subscription.

HTB.
Old Jun 4, 2017, 9:50 am

Programs: Lufthansa SEN, FB Gold, BA Silver
I was in for a pleasant surprise the other day as I ordered a case of Moet at Gourmondo.de. Turned out they had a special MM promotion and I received 200 + 3,600 miles for my 200 euro order.

15-fache Meilen für Neukunden und 500 Willkommensmeilen für die erste Bestellung

Exquisite Spirituosen, ausgesuchte Bio-Produkte und vieles mehr - entdecken Sie feinste Delikatessen in der Miles & More Gourmetwelt von Gourmondo. Als Neukunde profitieren Sie jetzt von 15-fachen Meilen, wenn Sie zwischen dem 1. und 30. Juni 2017 bestellen. Zusätzlich bekommen Sie für Ihre erste Bestellung 500 Willkommensmeilen gutgeschrieben.

Gültig vom 1. bis zum 30. Juni 2017
Old Jun 14, 2017, 12:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Originally Posted by thirdfromright
June of joy with Miles & More: from 14 June, win 1,000 miles daily with the app

The June of joy with Miles & More lasts from 14 to 28 June 2017. For you as a Miles & More app user in Germany, Austria and Switzerland that means: You can win every day. Valuable miles and exclusive offers await you - presented by participating partners.
Remember, this is under way now. Not all swipes are a winner. Mine resulted, once the clouds were cleared, in a message saying I would have better luck tomorrow.
Old Jun 14, 2017, 1:28 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
50+50+100+500+50 miles for my 5 accounts today, thank you. ^
Old Jun 14, 2017, 5:43 am

Programs: LH FT, AA Plat
Mine bugged entirely and now says I can try again tomorrow, but I didn't win anything either, not even the minimum 50 that everyone gets.
Old Jun 14, 2017, 8:43 am

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
I don't see the offer. I tried logging in after using a VPN (Germany) but still no joy.

Weirdly, I saw this offer in my feed up until today (even when I was accessing it from Poland and not using a VPN)!
Old Jun 14, 2017, 9:09 am

Programs: BA,LH,LY,OK
I also saw the offer (residing in Israel) until today and it now vanished

I think the solution is to change your profile address to Germany

Worked for me last time
Old Jun 14, 2017, 9:58 am

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by photographer2012
I also saw the offer (residing in Israel) until today and it now vanished

I think the solution is to change your profile address to Germany

Worked for me last time
Yes that worked... thanks. I had to make the profile change on the desktop as there was no option via the app.

I got 500 from Hertz.
Old Jun 14, 2017, 11:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Originally Posted by goliath
50+50+100+500+50 miles for my 5 accounts today, thank you. ^
That's good going, goliath. Mine was 100 + 50 + 50 + 50 + 0, with the final one being the error on my account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.