Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2011, 9:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Er... don't forget this competition too, where there are loads more miles up for grabs:

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=en&cid=18002

I'm not so good at games like these, but usually they are not so difficult!
Old Nov 2, 2011, 11:34 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Concerto
And here is a competition to win miles, with 105,000, 80,000 and 45,000 miles up for grabs:
But strangely they don't ask your M&M number....
Old Nov 2, 2011, 1:48 pm

Originally Posted by RTW1
But strangely they don't ask your M&M number....
No, but they do state at the very end (or in the rules, I forgot) that the miles can be credited to an existing M&M account or that you can create a new one for free. So I'm guessing they'll ask for your number when they contact you to tell you that you've won.
Old Nov 3, 2011, 5:25 am

Originally Posted by dnviessk
Can someone explain me why is it so important to have miles. I am an FTL, happy to be...

Ah and on top og that I'd like to know know the difference between FTL and SEN (beside of the extra miles, louges and vouchers and miles overdraft).
Well, even though I'm still new to the whole story, lounge access can actually be quite nice. Guess it's individual preference.

However what I do know that while earning miles is one set of skills, redeeming them in a cost effective way is another - so I'm guessing more experienced folks here will say that intra-EU flights are a poor redemption idea unless you are going on a milege bargain (see mileschnapphen post somewhere in the MR discussions).
Old Nov 7, 2011, 2:30 pm

Programs: LH SEN, AB Gold
Heinemann DF und LH CC Promotion in September

Originally Posted by plett
Did anybody get the extra miles from this promotion?

Nothing here so far....

Cheers, Thomas
Miles were credited today,

Thomas
Old Nov 11, 2011, 1:29 am

Programs: HON Circle; Marriott Rewards Gold; SPG Gold; HH Diamond; AZ CFP
For the Italian M&M members that have a Vodafone Italy number:

https://partner.vodafone.it/lufthans...umer__11112011

Talk, send messages or use Internet abroad and receive 1000 Miles and More miles.

In order to receive 1000 Miles & More miles, do at least 20 Euro in traffic while abroad, included calls, SMS, MMS or Internet from November 1 to December 31 2011 using the same number. You can use mobile phone, tablet, pc, with any offer.

In order to obtain the miles, please enter your data whithin December 31, 2011 even though you already made such traffic abroad. The offer is reserved to private Vodafone customers, that are either "pay as you go" or with a contract. The miles will be credited whithin January 31 2012.
Old Nov 11, 2011, 9:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ale982
For the Italian M&M members that have a Vodafone Italy number:

https://partner.vodafone.it/lufthans...umer__11112011

Talk, send messages or use Internet abroad and receive 1000 Miles and More miles.

In order to receive 1000 Miles & More miles, do at least 20 Euro in traffic while abroad, included calls, SMS, MMS or Internet from November 1 to December 31 2011 using the same number. You can use mobile phone, tablet, pc, with any offer.

In order to obtain the miles, please enter your data whithin December 31, 2011 even though you already made such traffic abroad. The offer is reserved to private Vodafone customers, that are either "pay as you go" or with a contract. The miles will be credited whithin January 31 2012.
Unfortunately doesn't work for business customers as well (only private- so no P.IVA contracts either).
Old Nov 11, 2011, 5:25 pm

Programs: LH, AF, QF
Originally Posted by goliath
You are correct. The english question is a bit vague with the term "in town", but in german, it becomes clear that it is the station at Jelmoli Zürich ("1. Mietstation im Unterland").

The other answers are:

- rent and go
Thanks for this! Very helpful.
Old Nov 23, 2011, 1:22 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The M&M Mastercard in the US is doing a targetted 'spend 500$, get 5000 points' offer:

Code:

get rewarded this holiday JUST FOR USING YOUR CARD
It's easy...
Earn 5,000 bonus award miles when you spend at least $500 on your Miles & More® MasterCard® between November 25, 2011 and January 31, 2012.¹ Plus, you'll earn award miles with every purchase too!

Every purchase counts...

Shop for holiday gifts 	Travel to visit family
Celebrate at a special restaurant 	Pay monthly bills
Enjoy this special holiday treat — on us!

Partner logo FPO 	POWERED BY barclaycard A member of the BARCLAYS Groups 	
	¹ 	
Offer is valid for select cardmembers and is not transferable. You will earn 5,000 bonus award miles after you charge over $500 in net retail purchases (purchases that are not returned or rescinded) between November 25, 2011 and January 31, 2012. To receive your bonus award miles, your account must be open and in good standing. Purchases made during periods when your account is delinquent, your balance exceeds your credit line or your account is otherwise not in good standing as defined in your Credit Card Cardmember Agreement do not qualify for this offer. Your bonus award miles will appear on your statement up to 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion. Net retail purchases do not include such things as the purchase of money orders, traveler's checks, foreign currency, lottery tickets, gambling chips, wire transfers, person-to-person money transfers or using the account to obtain a cash advance.
Old Nov 23, 2011, 7:11 am

http://pages.english.ctrip.com/partn...romotions.html

Promotion period: Nov 1, 2011 – Jan 31, 2012

Earn 500 miles for your first eligible hotel booking via Ctrip!

Earn 300 extra award miles when you book every 3 room-nights at Ctrip hotels! (More booking, more miles)

500 miles for one hotel booking.. hmmm.. might just be worth to book a ultra-cheap hotel room for one night

Also, seems ctrip does give some miles when booking rooms there anyway:
Lufthansa Base Awards

As a Miles & More member, you'll also earn 1 award mile for every CNY 6 spent when you book hotels or car rentals with Ctrip.

I hope this is news, and not something posted already, couldn't find anything yet.
Old Nov 23, 2011, 7:18 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by YuropFlyer
500 miles for one hotel booking.. hmmm.. might just be worth to book a ultra-cheap hotel room for one night
Errr, yes, good idea - if you find that ultra-cheap hotel room you can book for EUR 5 or less...
Old Nov 23, 2011, 7:41 am

Originally Posted by goliath
Errr, yes, good idea - if you find that ultra-cheap hotel room you can book for EUR 5 or less...
500 miles are worth 12.50 CHF in my books (10.2€)

Found accomodation for pretty much that (+15 miles from the value) - won't book them, as I just found a much more decent property (Ibis) for 199 Yuan where I actually want to stay, but this was just thought for those on a quick MR* and wanting a nights rest with maximed miles... if this shouldn't be posted in the List of M&M promotions, I will refrain from posting anything further...

* Example, for 78 Yuan@Airport Guangzhou:
http://hotels.english.ctrip.com/Dome...=Dec-14-2011#;

Last edited by YuropFlyer; Nov 23, 2011 at 8:11 am
Old Nov 24, 2011, 11:03 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by YuropFlyer
500 miles are worth 12.50 CHF in my books (10.2€)
Then you should consider starting to use "Überweisungsservice" @ EUR 6,25 per 500 miles.
Old Nov 29, 2011, 6:03 am

Programs: LH SEN, A3*G, IHG plat, DB Comfort, SPG gold
555 miles to celebrate 5 years of cooperation between T-Mobile Germany and Miles and More, personalized link via e-mail, possibly targeted.

Code:
Unser Jubiläum, Ihr Gewinn!
Sehr geehrter Herr bruce,
5 Jahre Partnerschaft zwischen der Telekom und Miles & More
sind jetzt auch für Sie ein Grund zur Freude.
Starten Sie den Spielautomaten und erfahren Sie mehr über
Ihr persönliches Geschenk sowie Neues zum Meilensammeln
mit Ihrem Telekom Mobilfunkvertrag.
Old Nov 29, 2011, 3:37 pm

Programs: LH SEN*
Another enhancement

Originally Posted by bruce80
555 miles to celebrate 5 years of cooperation between T-Mobile Germany and Miles and More, personalized link via e-mail, possibly targeted.

Code:
Unser Jubiläum, Ihr Gewinn!
Sehr geehrter Herr bruce,
5 Jahre Partnerschaft zwischen der Telekom und Miles & More
sind jetzt auch für Sie ein Grund zur Freude.
Starten Sie den Spielautomaten und erfahren Sie mehr über
Ihr persönliches Geschenk sowie Neues zum Meilensammeln
mit Ihrem Telekom Mobilfunkvertrag.
Yeah, and this is the fine print:

Die monatliche Gutschrift von einer Meile je Euro Rechnungsumsatz entfällt ab 1.1.2012.

I made tens of thousands of miles with this. Gone now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.