List of M&M promotions

Hide Wikipost
Old Jul 27, 20, 5:33 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: NewbieRunner
Wiki Link
Current non-targetted promotions:

TBD

Current Targeted promotions:

5 tines the award miles on all flights within Germany and on selected European routes during August and September 2020

Recently expired promotions:

Earn double miles on a Lufthansa Airbus A380
If you fly between 29 October 2017 and 31 January 2018 on a Lufthansa A380 in Economy Class, you can earn double award miles, sponsored by Airbus.

Miles & More Hotels
Book a hotel with Miles & More Hotels by 31 December 2017 and earn a one-off, 2,000 award miles extra, in addition to the standard credit of at least 1,000 miles per night.

Best Western Hotels
Stay more often and earn up to 3,000 extra miles.
With your stay at one of their attractive hotels, you earn up to 3,000 additional award miles from 1 November to 31 December 2017. Register now and get a bonus of 500 miles for your first stay right away. For your second stay, Best Western will show their thanks by giving you 1,000 miles, and for your third stay, you will even be rewarded with 1,500 extra miles.

Up to 2,000 miles and 15% off at Fairmont and Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts
For bookings between 1 November and 31 December 2017, you receive up to 2,000 award miles and up to 15% off for every stay with a minimum of two nights. Valid for bookings from 1 November to 31 December 2017 and stays from 1 November 2017 to 31 January 2018.

Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport Triple miles
Book your stay at the brand new Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport from 22 October 2017 to 3 April 2018 and you will get triple miles.

IHG Rewards Club
Join IHG Rewards Club for free and secure yourself a special welcome gift: earn 1,000 miles extra when you sign up by 31 December 2017 and stay in one of IHG’s more than 5,200 hotels worldwide within the 90 days following your registration.
Are you already an IHG Rewards Club member? You can earn 500 miles extra when you book by 31 December 2017 and stay by 31 March 2018.
Plus, enjoy up to 30% off at over 500 Hotels in Europe, when you book at least 21 days in advance.

SPG Hotels & Resorts - Earn 1,000M extra for stays at selected hotels all over the world
For bookings between 1 March and 31 December 2017 and stays of at least two nights at a participating hotel between 1 June and 31 December 2017.

Earn miles when you fly (Targeted)
If you earn xx,xxx status miles from 1 October until 30 November 2017, you'll also earn an additional x,xxx award miles (~30%)*. Register by 15 October 2017.
* This offer is not transferable and is not valid in connection with other Miles & More offers. Only scheduled flights from 1 October 2017 until 30 November 2017 that are flown and operated by Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Eurowings, SWISS, Adria Airways, Croatia Airlines or Luxair are eligible for this offer. To take part in this promotion, you must register by 15 October 2017. Registration is only necessary once and is valid for the entire promotional period. It is, of course, free of charge to register for this mileage promotion. Status miles earned by flying with Lufthansa Private Jet or via the Executive Bonus do not count towards achieving your personal promotional target.

Download the Miles & More app, log in for the first time and earn 500M
With the Miles & More app, you've always got your mileage account under control. It makes it even easier to earn and spend miles. The benefits of downloading are now two-fold: Because when you download the app between 1 September and 30 September 2017, you will be credited 500 award miles the first time you log in.

Hilton Honors - Earn triple miles for your stay this fall
Sign up for the promotion and you can earn triple award miles when you book and stay at any Hilton HHonors Hotel between 1 September and 30 November 2017. http://honors.com/Q32017lufthansa

Marriott Rewards - Earn double miles on your stays
Join Marriott Rewards® now and earn double miles on your stays from 31 July until 29 October 2017 - up to 35,000 miles.

Wyndham Rewards® - Earn double miles at nearly 8,000 hotels globally this summer
Register now and earn double miles for each of your 1st, 2nd and 3rd qualified stays at nearly 8,000 participating Wyndham Rewards® hotels globally from now until 13 October 2017.

xxx
Print Wikipost

Old Oct 6, 11, 4:58 am

Programs: LH SEN, A3*G, IHG plat, DB Comfort, SPG gold
Originally Posted by oxymoron View Post
Even I have the same problem. I do get account statements every month. However, have not seen any link for these offers
This is weird - however, I don't know whether this is a sign-up-only promo, so you might have forgotten to sign up. This is the part of the account statement e-mail which leads me to the vouchers:

This is the block directly below the listing of award and status miles and the status diagram.
Old Oct 6, 11, 11:38 am

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by bruce80 View Post
This is weird - however, I don't know whether this is a sign-up-only promo, so you might have forgotten to sign up. This is the part of the account statement e-mail which leads me to the vouchers:

This is the block directly below the listing of award and status miles and the status diagram.
I get the same picture in my newsletter as well. Except Zu ihrem bonusheft in my newsletter it is mentioned 'More information'.

I guess you are right, I would not have signed for this promotion
Old Oct 6, 11, 12:42 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Coronavirus, Community Buzz, and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Double award miles to and from Jeddah, Rio, London Gatwick and Aberdeen

Discover Lufthansa's new flight destinations and earn double miles at the same time. Book immediately and you will receive double award miles for flights to/from Jeddah from 28 October to 20 December 2011, for flights to/from Rio from 30 October to 20 December 2011, and for flights to/from London Gatwick and Aberdeen during the period from 31 October to 31 December 2011.

The M&M page has a strange picture. Apart from packed bags and a girl trying to run away, I can't figure out what the rest of the image is about.

Old Oct 7, 11, 6:18 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The suitcases can all be purchased at the worldshop for a million miles you will earn in this promo?
Old Oct 7, 11, 6:31 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Coronavirus, Community Buzz, and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

But what's on the right-hand side of the picture? Are they waiting for towels to dry so they can be packed in one of the suitcases?
Old Oct 7, 11, 6:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner View Post
But what's on the right-hand side of the picture? Are they waiting for towels to dry so they can be packed in one of the suitcases?
It appears to be a tablecloth on the table. It is a very odd picture overall.
Old Oct 7, 11, 4:03 pm

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
It looks vaguely like a hospital.. or is that thing on the right the exercise bike they've been trying to flog on the Worldshop site as a special offer?

By the way, you have noticed the special offer for a M&M new credit card, which carries 20,000 miles?
Old Oct 10, 11, 4:05 am

Programs: TK elite+ = *gold, MarriWood Titanium + Lifetime Platinum, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist
Bonusheft should be retroactive

Originally Posted by oxymoron View Post

I guess you are right, I would not have signed for this promotion
Last year the promo was retro active, so don't give up: If you can still sign up now, you should get all flights credited and receive all the bonusses, most important your FTL status for 30 segments, no matter which booking class.

Unfortunately I don't have the sign up link for this promo - it's not valid for status customers so I can't use it (this might be another reason: If you are already FTL/SEN/HON you don't qualify for this promo).

Another thing that could have gone wrong: Did you check your account if they credited all the flights? If you did not provide your miles and more number during check in or if you changed your booking agent/website/credit card and had your M&M number stored there, you might have to request the flights to get credited to your account (happened to me once: I had it stored somewhere so they got credited automatically, then I changed something two years later and was wondering while non of my flights got credited any more - they just didn't have my M&M number and I was not used to check it during online check in because it has always been linked automatically before... So I fixed that and since then, they always get credited automatically again. This year I forgot to change it when I wanted to credit the miles to another *A program so I have lost 8.000 status miles that are now on LH instead of TK...) So check if you got the flights linked to your account and if they credited the miles, otherwise the segments won't count for Bonusheft, too.

Good luck,
zap!
Old Oct 10, 11, 4:43 am

Originally Posted by zap7 View Post
Last year the promo was retro active, so don't give up: If you can still sign up now, you should get all flights credited and receive all the bonusses, most important your FTL status for 30 segments, no matter which booking class.

Unfortunately I don't have the sign up link for this promo - it's not valid for status customers so I can't use it (this might be another reason: If you are already FTL/SEN/HON you don't qualify for this promo).
I can see the following when I logged into my M&M account as HON.

In the calendar year 2011 Miles & More will continue to offer you the opportunity of becoming a Frequent Traveller even more easily or of maintaining your Frequent Traveller status - with the Silver Promotion 2011.

How to achieve Frequent Traveller status:

Fly 30 times with our airline partners in 2011 and you will automatically receive Frequent Traveller status, which is valid for at least two years.
https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...en&cid=1000243

It sounds like no registration is needed if you are just going for FTL status and it can also be used to renew the status.
Old Oct 10, 11, 5:15 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by Concerto View Post
By the way, you have noticed the special offer for a M&M new credit card, which carries 20,000 miles?
I missed this.. can u share the link / details of this ?
Old Oct 10, 11, 5:54 am

Originally Posted by abhilife2001 View Post
I missed this.. can u share the link / details of this ?
http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=en&cid=18002
Old Oct 10, 11, 6:10 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner View Post
oh.. for us in India I guess this is not valid..
We have this one ..
https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...l=en&cid=18002

Btw. interesting to note.. I was aware that Deutsche Bank used to give the M&M co branded CC in India.. Now it seems IndusInd Bank gives this..
http://www.indusind.com/indusind/wcm...ecc/index.html
Old Oct 16, 11, 1:22 pm

I've been writing dozens of reviews and never had a single one missing or not approved. With places that are not already listed it takes a bit longer to be published, since they obviously check that the place really exists.

German is my mother tongue and I write reviews that are individual to each place and not just above the minimum limit. My miles have always posted eventually, but always less than two weeks after I put the review in.

PS: Note that you can not write a review for a restaurant any longer that is not already in the database. You have to enter the restaurant's details first, then wait. Eventually, they will tell you that it has been added and invite you to post your review. This might take time, so especially at the end of the month this might cost you some miles.

Last edited by sokolov; Oct 16, 11 at 9:01 pm
Old Oct 17, 11, 4:21 pm

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott P, IHG P
Thanks for the input. I have been writing reviews in German since March and the first 3 months was absolutely fine. Today another review is 'missing' (it was pending 24 hrs ago and then it seems to have fallen into the black hole) - I searched on TA and found out that I'm not the only one.

What annoys me is that if you think my German is not good enough, you can just notify me that it's not going be published. But missing after being in the pending stage for less than 24 hours, I think it's a bit much.
Old Oct 18, 11, 11:14 am

Originally Posted by nacho View Post

What annoys me is that if you think my German is not good enough, you can just notify me that it's not going be published. But missing after being in the pending stage for less than 24 hours, I think it's a bit much.
That's probably true, TA should definitely be a bit more sensitive in this regard.

However, they've probably had thousands of fake German reviews (which they don't want, as mentioned above), so they're probably just a bit more harsh than they used to be.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: