Old Mar 6, 2013, 3:54 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Old Oct 7, 2011, 6:18 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The suitcases can all be purchased at the worldshop for a million miles you will earn in this promo?
Old Oct 7, 2011, 6:31 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
But what's on the right-hand side of the picture? Are they waiting for towels to dry so they can be packed in one of the suitcases?
Old Oct 7, 2011, 6:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
But what's on the right-hand side of the picture? Are they waiting for towels to dry so they can be packed in one of the suitcases?
It appears to be a tablecloth on the table. It is a very odd picture overall.
Old Oct 7, 2011, 4:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
It looks vaguely like a hospital.. or is that thing on the right the exercise bike they've been trying to flog on the Worldshop site as a special offer?

By the way, you have noticed the special offer for a M&M new credit card, which carries 20,000 miles?
Old Oct 10, 2011, 4:05 am

Programs: TK elite+(*gold), Marriott Lifetime Platinum, HH Diamond, IHG Diamond, (Ex-Hyatt Diamond/Globalist)
Bonusheft should be retroactive

Originally Posted by oxymoron

I guess you are right, I would not have signed for this promotion
Last year the promo was retro active, so don't give up: If you can still sign up now, you should get all flights credited and receive all the bonusses, most important your FTL status for 30 segments, no matter which booking class.

Unfortunately I don't have the sign up link for this promo - it's not valid for status customers so I can't use it (this might be another reason: If you are already FTL/SEN/HON you don't qualify for this promo).

Another thing that could have gone wrong: Did you check your account if they credited all the flights? If you did not provide your miles and more number during check in or if you changed your booking agent/website/credit card and had your M&M number stored there, you might have to request the flights to get credited to your account (happened to me once: I had it stored somewhere so they got credited automatically, then I changed something two years later and was wondering while non of my flights got credited any more - they just didn't have my M&M number and I was not used to check it during online check in because it has always been linked automatically before... So I fixed that and since then, they always get credited automatically again. This year I forgot to change it when I wanted to credit the miles to another *A program so I have lost 8.000 status miles that are now on LH instead of TK...) So check if you got the flights linked to your account and if they credited the miles, otherwise the segments won't count for Bonusheft, too.

Good luck,
zap!
Old Oct 10, 2011, 4:43 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Originally Posted by zap7
Last year the promo was retro active, so don't give up: If you can still sign up now, you should get all flights credited and receive all the bonusses, most important your FTL status for 30 segments, no matter which booking class.

Unfortunately I don't have the sign up link for this promo - it's not valid for status customers so I can't use it (this might be another reason: If you are already FTL/SEN/HON you don't qualify for this promo).
I can see the following when I logged into my M&M account as HON.

In the calendar year 2011 Miles & More will continue to offer you the opportunity of becoming a Frequent Traveller even more easily or of maintaining your Frequent Traveller status - with the Silver Promotion 2011.

How to achieve Frequent Traveller status:

Fly 30 times with our airline partners in 2011 and you will automatically receive Frequent Traveller status, which is valid for at least two years.
https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...en&cid=1000243

It sounds like no registration is needed if you are just going for FTL status and it can also be used to renew the status.
Old Oct 10, 2011, 5:15 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by Concerto
By the way, you have noticed the special offer for a M&M new credit card, which carries 20,000 miles?
I missed this.. can u share the link / details of this ?
Old Oct 10, 2011, 5:54 am

Originally Posted by abhilife2001
I missed this.. can u share the link / details of this ?
http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=en&cid=18002
Old Oct 10, 2011, 6:10 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
oh.. for us in India I guess this is not valid..
We have this one ..
https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...l=en&cid=18002

Btw. interesting to note.. I was aware that Deutsche Bank used to give the M&M co branded CC in India.. Now it seems IndusInd Bank gives this..
http://www.indusind.com/indusind/wcm...ecc/index.html
Old Oct 16, 2011, 1:22 pm

I've been writing dozens of reviews and never had a single one missing or not approved. With places that are not already listed it takes a bit longer to be published, since they obviously check that the place really exists.

German is my mother tongue and I write reviews that are individual to each place and not just above the minimum limit. My miles have always posted eventually, but always less than two weeks after I put the review in.

PS: Note that you can not write a review for a restaurant any longer that is not already in the database. You have to enter the restaurant's details first, then wait. Eventually, they will tell you that it has been added and invite you to post your review. This might take time, so especially at the end of the month this might cost you some miles.

Last edited by sokolov; Oct 16, 2011 at 9:01 pm
Old Oct 17, 2011, 4:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Thanks for the input. I have been writing reviews in German since March and the first 3 months was absolutely fine. Today another review is 'missing' (it was pending 24 hrs ago and then it seems to have fallen into the black hole) - I searched on TA and found out that I'm not the only one.

What annoys me is that if you think my German is not good enough, you can just notify me that it's not going be published. But missing after being in the pending stage for less than 24 hours, I think it's a bit much.
Old Oct 18, 2011, 11:14 am

Originally Posted by nacho

What annoys me is that if you think my German is not good enough, you can just notify me that it's not going be published. But missing after being in the pending stage for less than 24 hours, I think it's a bit much.
That's probably true, TA should definitely be a bit more sensitive in this regard.

However, they've probably had thousands of fake German reviews (which they don't want, as mentioned above), so they're probably just a bit more harsh than they used to be.
Old Oct 19, 2011, 1:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
They funny thing is that it's really depending on what you write about. In my case, some reviews got approved faster than others. Some never got approved unless you changed your rating from bad to good.
Old Oct 20, 2011, 7:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
In the German Lufthansa newsletter this week, there is a voucher for free rental of a deckchair at the top station of the cable car at Sölden, which will be great in sunny weather. It includes a little surprise in the restaurant at the mid-way station or the upper station. As long as stocks last:

http://www.soelden.com/main/DE/SD/WI...age/index.html
Old Oct 22, 2011, 1:14 am

Programs: LH FTL
Originally Posted by oxymoron
I get the same picture in my newsletter as well. Except Zu ihrem bonusheft in my newsletter it is mentioned 'More information'.

I guess you are right, I would not have signed for this promotion
So, finally in this month's newsletter I did get a link to my bonusheft. Really surprising in the previous months this link was missing

Anyways, does anyone know if this 2000 miles bargain is for a one way flight or return flight ? I am assuming the taxes will be high as usual. Will it be possible to pay taxes with the miles ?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.