xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2010, 6:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Originally Posted by PROACTIVE
Get status can be even cheaper buying eco tickets considering the quantities of discount vouchers Lufthansa is getting away.

Could you suggest any for use in Germany? I seem to have missed out lately, or simply neglected to download them. I did get at GBP65 voucher, though, valid until 11 Feb in the British market.
Old Feb 1, 2010, 6:20 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Concerto
I did get at GBP65 voucher, though, valid until 11 Feb in the British market.
The GBP 65 voucher is valid until 28 February. The deadline has been extended.

Extract of the terms of use:
  • The voucher can be redeemed between 26/01/2010 and 28/02/2010.
  • Travel must be between 01/03/2010 and 30/06/2010.
  • Vouchers are only valid for flights that are operated by Lufthansa and Lufthansa Regional Partner (incl. Lufthansa City Line and Eurowings).
Old Feb 2, 2010, 8:00 am

Extra-Schutz bei Online-Einkäufen: der MasterCard® SecureCode™

Mit der Lufthansa Miles & More Credit Card haben Sie sich für ein Zahlungsmittel entschieden, das sicherer ist als Bargeld.
Als Dankeschön für Ihren ersten Einkauf mit dem MasterCard® SecureCode™ bis 31. März 2010 erhalten Sie 500 Prämienmeilen extra.1)

Hier zum kostenfreien Service - MasterCard® SecureCode™ - anmelden
Original article
Old Feb 5, 2010, 1:44 pm

Programs: Miles and More
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
The GBP 65 voucher is valid until 28 February. The deadline has been extended.
Am I the only one who just realised that this 65GBP voucher can be used on any LH flights, not only ex-UK? Well, should better read T&C next time.
Old Feb 5, 2010, 1:51 pm

Programs: TK*G (Elite+)
Originally Posted by alexanderrr
Am I the only one who just realised that this 65GBP voucher can be used on any LH flights, not only ex-UK? Well, should better read T&C next time.
You can not use it on flight which is not ex-UK. To use the code, ticket currency must be GBP and when on UK site you book ticket ex-UK it shows the value in local currency (not GBP).
Old Feb 6, 2010, 12:09 am

Double Miles on Lufthansa's new routes from Mar 28 - Jun 28, 10

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=en&cid=18002

Also double miles Stuttgart-Manchester Apr 12 - Jul 12 (same link)
Old Feb 6, 2010, 12:55 am
Marriott 10+ Badge

Programs: LH SEN***, Bonvoy LT Titanium
There are actually some non-European destinations in that list - Iran, Uzbekhistan, US (Miami). I will presume that they also get double miles. Now if only there would be some decent through pricing all the way to TPA from MIA, then I could actually have another gateway from Munich with the MUC-MIA direct flight.
Old Feb 6, 2010, 4:15 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Originally Posted by sinus
You can not use it on flight which is not ex-UK. To use the code, ticket currency must be GBP and when on UK site you book ticket ex-UK it shows the value in local currency (not GBP).
Nothing in T&C to suggest flights must be ex-UK or in the email I received with the promotion code. T&C include the following:
"The promotion code only applies for purchase made in the United Kingdom."

However the newsletter dated 29 Jan includes the following:

To thank you for your support over the last year, we are giving you a GBP65 voucher to spend on your next flight from the UK to many worldwide destinations. You will find your voucher code online at lufthansa.com only today; it will remain valid until the 28 February 2010. You can travel any time from 1 March until 30 June 2010.
Old Feb 6, 2010, 4:40 am

Programs: TK*G (Elite+)
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Nothing in T&C to suggest flights must be ex-UK or in the email I received with the promotion code. T&C include the following:
"The promotion code only applies for purchase made in the United Kingdom.
Of course, but on UK-site ALL the flights are in original currency, only ex-UK are in GBP. That means it's impossible to purchase any other flight with that discount.
Old Feb 6, 2010, 5:05 am

Programs: Miles and More
Of course, but on UK-site ALL the flights are in original currency, only ex-UK are in GBP. That means it's impossible to purchase any other flight with that discount.
I have tried several itineraries ex-Switzerland and all of them were priced in GBP. Voucher "worked" i.e. it was deducted, but I did not complete the booking. Also several routes to Switzerland (not ex-UK) were priced in GBP, although not all of them.
Old Feb 6, 2010, 7:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I have tried several itineraries ex-Switzerland and all of them were priced in GBP. Voucher "worked" i.e. it was deducted, but I did not complete the booking. Also several routes to Switzerland (not ex-UK) were priced in GBP, although not all of them.
Really? How did you get that to work? I tried it for a DUS-GVA round trip, using the UK site, but when entering the voucher was told that it is not valid for this country.
Would still be grateful to get some German vouchers... I must have trashed the old ones that I had.
Old Feb 6, 2010, 7:51 am

Not necessarily. Tickets ex-Switzerland are priced in GBP. Also ex-Japan and ex-USA. I haven't tried using the discount code, though.
Old Feb 8, 2010, 2:34 pm

Programs: LH, Qantas
Originally Posted by crossings
Signup-bonus[list]
[*]New Member bonus (limited time; details not specified)
http://www.lufthansa.com/online/port...60&cid=1000259
2000 award miles for new memebers (maybe Hongkong based persons only?)
I think it applies everywhere. I got it and live in Luxembourg.
Old Feb 8, 2010, 4:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH FTL
New promotions

Thanks a bunch to superdawg for the UK special and the book lufthansa promotion

@ moien: I've updated the second post accordingly - thanks!
Old Feb 9, 2010, 12:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by moien
I think it applies everywhere. I got it and live in Luxembourg.
My daughter got zilch, nada - even with a HK address.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.