Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2019, 3:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Brilliant, thanks very much. But that is the next promotion, not the current one, which is fine of course. I reckon the November date is a typo and they meant October. It's a good reminder to not leave these promotions until the last minute!

Now I just have to hope that the Hertz and National promotions credit as hoped.
Old Nov 1, 2019, 9:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Oh really? That's good to know. Thanks very much for flagging that up. Sort of complements the recent COOP transfer deal in Switzerland.

Is that on the M&M site under special offers?
Old Nov 1, 2019, 10:43 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
No, not valid in AT.
Old Nov 1, 2019, 3:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just for the record, the 3,000 miles for my Hertz rental at Bristol credited within 24 hours of car return. However, there is no sign of the 6,000 miles for my National rental at GVA Airport the other day. Today, when I went to pick up the next rental, they had no idea what I was talking about when I asked them to check the FF loyalty number was in the booking (it is clearly shown on the reservation). Any ideas about retro claims with National?
Old Nov 23, 2019, 2:57 am

Highfly Deals: six times the award miles with Lufthansa

A special offer awaits from 29.11.2019: Highfly Deals with Lufthansa. Take this opportunity to earn six times the award miles on all Lufthansa flights in Economy and Premium Economy Class until the end of February 2020.

Register now, and book your Lufthansa flights at lufthansa.combetween29.11. and 2.12.2019. Fly until 29.2.2020, and look forward to six times the miles in your mileage account.1

This promotion applies to all scheduled flights in Economy and Premium Economy Class operated by Deutsche Lufthansa AG within the travel period from 29.11.2019 to 29.2.2020. In order to take part in this promotion, you must register in advance by 2.12.2019 and your flight booking must be made at lufthansa.com between 29.11. and 2.12.2019. The additional award miles will be credited to you no later than twelve weeks after the end of the promotional period. Only flights for which the system used for calculating award miles is based on the airfare will receive additional incentives. The fare equals the ticket price plus the surcharges levied by Lufthansa. If you book via the Lufthansa direct sales channel lufthansa.com, the airfare in euros is used as a basis for calculating the number of award miles allocated. In the context of this promotion, multiple miles will not be awarded on Executive Bonus, HON Circle, select and status miles. Bookings can only be taken into consideration if the Miles & More service card number was entered at the time of booking. The additional award miles cannot be allocated for retroactive mileage credits. Subsequent upgrades will not be taken into account. This offer is non-transferable and is not valid in connection with other Miles & More promotions.
Old Nov 23, 2019, 1:42 pm

Programs: Flyingblue Platinum, All Accor Platinum, M&M Senator
hello any chance you can add the link to the promo?
Thx
Old Nov 23, 2019, 1:51 pm

Seem to be targeted. Registration leads to a page not found:
https://www.miles-and-more.com/row/e...ly-deals-1911/
Old Dec 25, 2019, 9:05 am

Programs: United Silver, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond
Seems that the link for the Economist subscription is gone, and manually going to subscribe only shows a 2 year link. The validity period is supposed to be through the end of the year though...
Old Dec 26, 2019, 9:49 pm

Programs: United Silver, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by chongl
Seems that the link for the Economist subscription is gone, and manually going to subscribe only shows a 2 year link. The validity period is supposed to be through the end of the year though...
For others who may be wondering, I was able to find a link for the subscription here: https://subscription.economist.com/O...ilesMoreT/Trpl
Old Jan 10, 2020, 5:09 pm

Originally Posted by chongl
For others who may be wondering, I was able to find a link for the subscription here: https://subscription.economist.com/O...ilesMoreT/Trpl
What's the best country offer for the Economist these days?
Old Jan 12, 2020, 2:02 am

Originally Posted by mmff
What's the best country offer for the Economist these days?
Up to 18k Avios.
Old Jan 12, 2020, 6:42 pm

Originally Posted by R.O.
Up to 18k Avios.
What country is that offered for? I seem unable to find anything other than 4k miles for a 1-year subscription. Tried US, UK, Germany and some countries in Asia.
Old Jan 12, 2020, 10:46 pm

Originally Posted by mmff
What country is that offered for? I seem unable to find anything other than 4k miles for a 1-year subscription. Tried US, UK, Germany and some countries in Asia.
https://subscription.economist.com/O...irwaysBN/Bonus
Old Jan 17, 2020, 9:43 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
T&Cs state only members residing in Germany - should we first change our address and then sign up - or forego the address change?
The newspaper needs to be sent to a legit German mailing address (old age home, hospital etc). You pay by credit card and the miles post to your account 14 days after that.
chris63 likes this.
Old Feb 8, 2020, 4:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Well, here's a mileage earning offer but it won't create any earthquakes. You can earn 500 miles for buying snacks and drinks at MyCorner in Terminal 2, opposite gate G29. You have to pay with your smartphone. Won't work for me because my Xiaomi Redmi is not enabled for contactless payments.

https://www.miles-and-more.com/de/de...fctapnpay.html
Andy49 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.