FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2019, 7:59 am

Programs: LH SEN; AF/KL G
Hard target for me with not a lot of reward...Your Flytime: 01/02/2019 – 30/04/2019Earn 43,500 status milesGet 13,000 extra award miles
Old Jan 26, 2019, 10:36 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by LaikMaik
Hard target for me with not a lot of reward...Your Flytime: 01/02/2019 – 30/04/2019Earn 43,500 status milesGet 13,000 extra award miles
I got a similar offer, no chance
Old Jan 27, 2019, 1:29 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Amb., Marriott Gold, FB Plat, BAEC Silver
I've received a Birthday offer last week in the M&M App. 1000 bonus miles on my next stay with Hotels & Cars. There was a promo code, wich I can not remember. Unfortunately, the offer is now gone but should be still valid.

Do anyone now what the code could be? Thanks in advance!
Old Feb 5, 2019, 8:53 am

Programs: AY Plat Lumo, LX SEN, Marriott Titanium
I have flights booked for the 25 promotion that still have not received those miles, and it's been over 12 weeks now. M&M is not honoring their T&C. Has anyone received these promotion miles yet?
Old Feb 5, 2019, 8:58 am

Programs: FB Plat, IHG RA Spire, TK Elite+, HH Diamond, LH SEN, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by BlueNordicSky
I have flights booked for the 25 promotion that still have not received those miles, and it's been over 12 weeks now. M&M is not honoring their T&C. Has anyone received these promotion miles yet?
I havent received it yet either. I emailed them yesterday...let's see.
Old Feb 5, 2019, 2:39 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
My take is that the 12 weeks count from the day the promo ended
Old Feb 9, 2019, 8:44 am

Programs: IHG, M&M, FB, Avios, ALL, etc.
Did anyone take part in the M&M/Sixt 5x promotion back in October, and got the extra miles?

After 2 rentals I only received 500 miles for each one. I wrote to Miles & More and they said I should have registered for the promo. Knowing how "great" this usually works, I sent them the screenshot I got when I reserved the cars, where it was clear that the promo needed no registration. Instead of asuming their mistake, Miles & More replied that I booked the cars using the normal Sixt website and not the special link. A new e-mail from me, trying to make them see that there was no logic in taking a screenshot of the promo and then opening the Sixt website has not been replied.

Needless to say, I cancelled my next Sixt rental and I'll be getting avios instead of M&M miles in future.
mirror74 likes this.
Old Feb 9, 2019, 3:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Yes, they're pretty hopeless with this sort of thing. For miles, I have given up bothering, even if they offer high bonuses like 5,000 miles, and just seek the cheapest price (with the least restrictions) on rentalcars.com. On the other hand, a lot of the offers highlighted on VFT (which included miles for a subscription to DAZN, miles for joining WE Park) have faithfully turned up on my account. So, the problem with the miles for rental cars lies with the rental car companies, not with M&M, that is for sure.
Old Feb 10, 2019, 4:20 pm
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by oliver2002
My take is that the 12 weeks count from the day the promo ended
Call centre in Berlin is saying that it is the last flight of each itinerary. However they were not able to explain why the miles aren't posting. This has now created a problem because I wanted to book my summer vacation with those miles and award availability has disappeared.
Old Feb 13, 2019, 1:11 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Last call for those with German M&M credit cards... the registration for the 2x miles for November and December ends today....

https://www.miles-and-more-kreditkar...-dd/index.html
Miles posted last night, it seems it was capped at 6000/3000 for business/personal cards.
Old Feb 13, 2019, 3:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Yes, I got about 516 extra miles and was wondering what they were for. Presumably for the 2X miles offer from the end of last year. It basically worked out at 1 mile per 1 Euro, when you think logically about it.
Old Feb 14, 2019, 5:40 am

Various 20€ (or local currency equiv) promo codes are popping up on the local LH.com pages for Valentines
yurtripper likes this.
Old Feb 14, 2019, 9:18 am

Programs: AY Plat Lumo, LX SEN, Marriott Titanium
Various 20€ (or local currency equiv) promo codes are popping up on the local LH.com pages for Valentines
For some fun, try changing the countries and see what deals you get. Most European countries have a 20€ code (not Germany or Switzerland), a few have interesting targeted specials. For example:

- Austria has companion business class deals
- Spain has companion premium economy deals
- For a laugh, check the promo code of Luxembourg (I took a screenshot in case the fix it)
Old Feb 23, 2019, 6:39 am

Programs: BA,LH,LY,OK
Would appreciate some help regarding the 20K FAZ digital 6 month subscription

Does it require the be a resident of Germany? if not, just to put my home country in the registration form?
Does it auto-renew and I need to call to cancel?
How much time does the miles actually takes to post?

Thanks!b
Old Feb 24, 2019, 11:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by BlueNordicSky
For some fun, try changing the countries and see what deals you get. Most European countries have a 20€ code (not Germany or Switzerland), a few have interesting targeted specials. For example:

- Austria has companion business class deals
- Spain has companion premium economy deals
- For a laugh, check the promo code of Luxembourg (I took a screenshot in case the fix it)
What did the LU code do?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.