List of M&M promotions

Hide Wikipost
Old May 25, 18, 6:33 pm   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: cbellero
Wiki Link
Current non-targetted promotions:

TBD

Current Targeted promotions:

TBD

Recently expired promotions:

Earn double miles on a Lufthansa Airbus A380
If you fly between 29 October 2017 and 31 January 2018 on a Lufthansa A380 in Economy Class, you can earn double award miles, sponsored by Airbus.

Miles & More Hotels
Book a hotel with Miles & More Hotels by 31 December 2017 and earn a one-off, 2,000 award miles extra, in addition to the standard credit of at least 1,000 miles per night.

Best Western Hotels
Stay more often and earn up to 3,000 extra miles.
With your stay at one of their attractive hotels, you earn up to 3,000 additional award miles from 1 November to 31 December 2017. Register now and get a bonus of 500 miles for your first stay right away. For your second stay, Best Western will show their thanks by giving you 1,000 miles, and for your third stay, you will even be rewarded with 1,500 extra miles.

Up to 2,000 miles and 15% off at Fairmont and Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts
For bookings between 1 November and 31 December 2017, you receive up to 2,000 award miles and up to 15% off for every stay with a minimum of two nights. Valid for bookings from 1 November to 31 December 2017 and stays from 1 November 2017 to 31 January 2018.

Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport Triple miles
Book your stay at the brand new Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport from 22 October 2017 to 3 April 2018 and you will get triple miles.

IHG Rewards Club
Join IHG Rewards Club for free and secure yourself a special welcome gift: earn 1,000 miles extra when you sign up by 31 December 2017 and stay in one of IHG’s more than 5,200 hotels worldwide within the 90 days following your registration.
Are you already an IHG Rewards Club member? You can earn 500 miles extra when you book by 31 December 2017 and stay by 31 March 2018.
Plus, enjoy up to 30% off at over 500 Hotels in Europe, when you book at least 21 days in advance.

SPG Hotels & Resorts - Earn 1,000M extra for stays at selected hotels all over the world
For bookings between 1 March and 31 December 2017 and stays of at least two nights at a participating hotel between 1 June and 31 December 2017.

Earn miles when you fly (Targeted)
If you earn xx,xxx status miles from 1 October until 30 November 2017, you'll also earn an additional x,xxx award miles (~30%)*. Register by 15 October 2017.
* This offer is not transferable and is not valid in connection with other Miles & More offers. Only scheduled flights from 1 October 2017 until 30 November 2017 that are flown and operated by Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Eurowings, SWISS, Adria Airways, Croatia Airlines or Luxair are eligible for this offer. To take part in this promotion, you must register by 15 October 2017. Registration is only necessary once and is valid for the entire promotional period. It is, of course, free of charge to register for this mileage promotion. Status miles earned by flying with Lufthansa Private Jet or via the Executive Bonus do not count towards achieving your personal promotional target.

Download the Miles & More app, log in for the first time and earn 500M
With the Miles & More app, you've always got your mileage account under control. It makes it even easier to earn and spend miles. The benefits of downloading are now two-fold: Because when you download the app between 1 September and 30 September 2017, you will be credited 500 award miles the first time you log in.

Hilton Honors - Earn triple miles for your stay this fall
Sign up for the promotion and you can earn triple award miles when you book and stay at any Hilton HHonors Hotel between 1 September and 30 November 2017. http://honors.com/Q32017lufthansa

Marriott Rewards - Earn double miles on your stays
Join Marriott Rewards® now and earn double miles on your stays from 31 July until 29 October 2017 - up to 35,000 miles.

Wyndham Rewards® - Earn double miles at nearly 8,000 hotels globally this summer
Register now and earn double miles for each of your 1st, 2nd and 3rd qualified stays at nearly 8,000 participating Wyndham Rewards® hotels globally from now until 13 October 2017.

xxx
Print Wikipost

Old Jan 25, 10, 11:28 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: LH SEN**, MR LT Platinum Premier
Originally Posted by crossings View Post
Silver Promotion 2010: Get FTL Status with 30 segments on Adria Ariways, Air Dolomiti, OS, Brussels Airlines, Croatia Airlines, LO, LH, Luxair and LX.

No registration necessary? Maybe for Germany based members only?

German only (sorry!):

Thanks to explorer (vft)!
So there will be a segment counter again! I never qualified on segments when it used to be a qualification criteria, but this might be very interesting to people flying frequently but in low buckets that earn next to no miles.
Old Jan 26, 10, 7:19 am

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
For what it is worth, this promo is still up!

500 CNY (approx 50 EUR) discount voucher for CHINA

lufthansa.com/huaxia

book by 31/Jan
fly before 31/Dec

When booking, choose your location as China, otherwise works for all flights (also as per T&C) intra-EU, etc. Made a few bookings, got them ticketed, too.
Old Jan 26, 10, 7:48 am

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
Originally Posted by WilcoRoger View Post
For what it is worth, this promo is still up!

500 CNY (approx 50 EUR) discount voucher for CHINA

lufthansa.com/huaxia

book by 31/Jan
fly before 31/Dec

When booking, choose your location as China, otherwise works for all flights (also as per T&C) intra-EU, etc. Made a few bookings, got them ticketed, too.
Lufthansa invites you to get a free promotion code to the value of CNY 500 discount for your next flight booking on www.lufthansa.com. Simply book your next flight between 01 January to 31 January 2009. The latest return date for your journey is 31 December 2010.

I believe you guys that it works. Will use it as well within the next couple of days.
Old Jan 26, 10, 8:28 am

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
From the LH email after registering

Dear Lufthansa customer,
Redeem your voucher now: www.lufthansa.com
Extract of the terms of use:

* The voucher can be redeemed between 01/01/2010 and 31/01/2010.
* Travel must be between 01/01/2010 and 31/12/2010.

* Vouchers are only valid for flights that are operated by Lufthansa and Lufthansa Regional Partner (incl. Lufthansa City Line and Eurowings).

So they're valid until next Sunday.

Probably a typo on the site, as this first surfaced in November (?) 2009
Old Jan 27, 10, 12:45 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, External Miles & Points Resources
2019 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by shipsmail View Post
When you book a transatlantic flight on LH for February through BCD Travel Service you get 2000 mi. per segment additional to your regular miles.

www.miles-and-more.com/bcd

Seems to be similar to the AIRTOURS promotion.
Rats... had to book thru BCD for years, but now that I'm back in Germany they have a promo
Old Jan 27, 10, 12:48 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002 View Post
Rats... had to book thru BCD for years, but now that I'm back in Germany they have a promo
I know someone who got the Airtours miles without booking thru them...
Old Jan 27, 10, 1:32 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, External Miles & Points Resources
2019 FlyerTalk Awards

Sadly I'm not really flying paid C-CL in Feb... so this promo won't work
Old Jan 27, 10, 6:51 am

Programs: TK*G, oneworld Sapphire, Skyteam Elite Plus
65 GBP voucher

https://promotion.lufthansa.com/bestairlineoffer

- The voucher can be redeemed between 26/01/2010 and 11/02/2010.
- Travel must be between 01/03/2010 and 30/06/2010.
- Vouchers are only valid for flights that are operated by Lufthansa and Lufthansa Regional Partner (incl. Lufthansa City Line and Eurowings).
- Departures from UK
Old Jan 27, 10, 7:23 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz, and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)
2019 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: LH SEN** HH Gold
Originally Posted by sinus View Post
https://promotion.lufthansa.com/bestairlineoffer

- The voucher can be redeemed between 26/01/2010 and 11/02/2010.
- Travel must be between 01/03/2010 and 30/06/2010.
- Vouchers are only valid for flights that are operated by Lufthansa and Lufthansa Regional Partner (incl. Lufthansa City Line and Eurowings).
- Departures from UK
Thanks for posting this. You've just beaten me to it.

Just to add that it looks like the promotion code can only be picked up on 27-29 January.
Old Jan 27, 10, 11:57 am
2019 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: LH, AB & CX Gold, SIXT Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, etc.
Originally Posted by crossings View Post
Silver Promotion 2010: Get FTL Status with 30 segments on Adria Ariways, Air Dolomiti, OS, Brussels Airlines, Croatia Airlines, LO, LH, Luxair and LX.
If I book a flight on lufthansa.com with a LH flight number that is operated by SK, will this count towards this promo or not ???
Old Jan 28, 10, 6:28 am

Programs: LH SEN, AB PLAT, BA Gold, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, SPG Lifetime Platinum, IHG RA, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Rocket2511 View Post
If I book a flight on lufthansa.com with a LH flight number that is operated by SK, will this count towards this promo or not ???
I would not think so, metall counts in *A
Old Jan 28, 10, 8:10 am
2019 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: LH, AB & CX Gold, SIXT Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, etc.
Originally Posted by Flying Lawyer View Post
I would not think so, metall counts in *A
Thanks, for clarifying. So I better book directly through flysas.com and save 50 bucks.

On the other hand they gave me double status miles for flights on BD-metal back in Oct 09 and this promo was also only for the same integrated M&M airlines.
Old Jan 28, 10, 2:35 pm

Just had a look at the UK promotion code and found this in the T&Cs:

Lufthansa reserves the right to cancel the booking when the same passenger uses several codes.

Did anyone ever run into trouble with this? Sounds like you are not supposed to produce (and use) massive amounts of code - though I guess some people here might have experience with using several?

Cheers,
G
Old Jan 29, 10, 10:31 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz, and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)
2019 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: LH SEN** HH Gold
Last day today - £65 off voucher for UK departure

https://promotion.lufthansa.com/bestairlineoffer/

Today is the last day you can pick up a £65 off voucher for UK departure between 1 March and 30 June 2010.

The last day when the voucher can be used was originally 11 February, but it looks like the deadline has been extended. The voucher can be redeemed any time between now and 28 February 2010.
Old Jan 30, 10, 9:40 am

Programs: LH FTL, QR Gold, EK Silver, Etihad Silver
I have a question to people who signed up in this promotion (Financial Times, 4k miles for a 6-week subscription):
http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=en&cid=18002

After I ordered the subscription I got a confirmation email with this note written at the end:
PS: Ihre 4.000 Miles & More Lufthansa erhalten Sie mit separater Post, sobald die Rechnung für den 6–wöchigen Testzeitraum beglichen ist. Wir wünschen Ihnen schon jetzt viel Freude damit

Does anyone know if it will be some kind of voucher that I have to forward to M&M claim-center? (I am asking, cause I ordered the subscr. using my friend's parents' address in Germany (lol) and I really don't want to bother them with forwarding any of my post etc).
Thanx in advance for your answers! :-)

Search this Thread