Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2015, 6:00 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by dmora
I'm presuming that I can't sign up and then immediately cancel
Correct. The subscriber commits to 12 months (for just under 650 EUR): "Subscribe to Handelsblatt for one year, after which you can cancel at any time". The maximum time it may take to credit miles to the referrer is a separate issue.

The Handelsblatt offer is not a cheap way of buying miles. It is wonderful, on the other hand, if you know someone who actually wants to subscribe to the paper.
Old Sep 21, 2015, 8:31 am

Is anyone aware of the triple miles promotion ex Italy(MXP)?

Thanks.
Old Sep 21, 2015, 10:02 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by kacheng
Is anyone aware of the triple miles promotion ex Italy(MXP)?
No, please do share.
Old Sep 21, 2015, 2:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Is that per promotion sequence, or overall? I always thought we were pushing it a bit with those Abos, especially when ordering too many of them. If you take Asstel insurance products, they are hugely restrictive to the point where you can only ever have any single product once. The whole thing has tightened up considerably and become less interesting. Even magazine/newspaper subscriptions are thin on the ground these days.
Old Sep 22, 2015, 3:32 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002
'Around the world affordably and cushy' :facepalm: (the original in Germany was 'Günstig und bequem in die Welt')

3x award miles promo to select destinations:

MUC to BOM, DEL, HKG, SEL, SAO

FRA to BLR, BOM, DEL, HKG, SEL, KUL, MAA, SIN, SEA, MIA, ORL, NGO, ATL, PHL, NKG, DFW and AMM

STR via FRA, MUC oder DUS to DXB, DEL, BOM, SHA, BJS, HKG, SIN, TYO, NYC, BOS, MIA, SFO, YUL, YYZ, YVR und MEX

Registration required.
Would you have a link to this promotion ~ thanks in advance.
Old Sep 22, 2015, 3:56 am

Originally Posted by goliath
No, please do share.
sorry, looking for it as well
Old Sep 29, 2015, 11:51 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
In the last promo I had a target of 16x more miles than what I collected in the same period last year. This time only 1.7x what I collected last year. Trouble is I'll be a little short but if I book a few shorthaul flights in a higher Economy booking class I might just reach the target.
Additional award miles (coded ZKA 2/15) posted the day after I passed the threshold.
Old Oct 5, 2015, 3:47 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Register and stay within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio of brands and earn 1,500 Miles and More miles on your first stay and 2,000 Miles and More miles on your second stay within the offer period. Valid for stays from date of registration to 30th November 2015.
https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/proces...ufthansaq32015
Old Oct 6, 2015, 3:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Saw that one this morning while I am in Lanzarote! Do you think that there now is a limit on the number of these subscriptions one can have?

Last edited by Concerto; Oct 6, 2015 at 3:15 am Reason: grammar
Old Oct 9, 2015, 7:03 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
7500 miles for 400RMB (55€/62$) is back:

https://subscriptions.economist.com/...trpl/index.php

(select China as country on the top right, and make sure to enter a chinese billing address)
Old Oct 9, 2015, 8:35 am

Programs: LH MM**, HH Silver
Just received the M&M newsletter with IHG Rewards DoubleUp promo for double M&M miles, however somehow can't find a way to register.

The registration landing page is asking a promotion code (4-6 characters) which I've failed to locate in either the email from LH or in the T&C on ihg.com.
Anyone managed to get through this?
Old Oct 9, 2015, 4:17 pm
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by oliver2002
7500 miles for 400RMB (55€/62$) is back:

https://subscriptions.economist.com/...trpl/index.php

(select China as country on the top right, and make sure to enter a chinese billing address)
Does anyone have experience with "extending" a run-out subscription? Same credit card, M&M number, different email/account?

HTB.
Old Oct 10, 2015, 12:55 am

Programs: LH
Originally Posted by htb
Does anyone have experience with "extending" a run-out subscription? Same credit card, M&M number, different email/account?

HTB.
Yes it does. One year ago in miles buzz section, someone posted confirmation from The Economist that this offer is valid for renewals as well.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/23461745-post67.html
Old Oct 10, 2015, 1:48 am

Double miles on the M&M CC in November.
Old Oct 10, 2015, 2:06 am

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by shady
One year ago in miles buzz section, someone posted confirmation from The Economist that this offer is valid for renewals as well.
Good luck with that - I had to chase my miles with the Economist for almost six months when the identical situation occurred (Etihad Guest miles, though, but the problem was on TE's side).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.