FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Old Jan 11, 2013, 3:52 am

Programs: LH SEN, A3*G, IHG plat, DB Comfort, SPG gold
Originally Posted by htb
- I would be surprised if FAZ knew which address you have registered in your M&M account, which could mean that the c/o gave you away. You could ask your friend to add your name to the post box, so you can remove the c/o in the FAZ address. It's possible that M&M realized that all those "c/o" orders were actually for someone else.
When I did something similar a few years ago, I had the paper sent to the work (i.e. company) address of my friend; they informed the people handling incoming mail that they should forward everything sent to my name to my friend which worked like a charm. Thus, I was able to order to something like "FrequentFlyer Corp., Mr. Bruce" which didn't seem to raise any suspicions at all. Even though the distance between my profile address and the recipient's address was something around 300 mi.
Old Jan 13, 2013, 12:16 pm

Sticky: We have a 12 hour layover in Zurich, any suggestions?
Madisoncat
Old Jan 13, 2013, 1:35 pm

Originally Posted by madisoncat
Sticky: We have a 12 hour layover in Zurich, any suggestions?
Madisoncat
This thread should give you all the information you need:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/swiss...r-zhr-lhr.html
Old Jan 13, 2013, 2:15 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by flyingchris
Fellow FT,

can someone recall the Best Western Promaotion for the period (I belive) 01.07.-30.11.12 ?

Was something like "500 extra Miles for you second stay, 1.000 extra miles for your third stay,......."

I got the bonus miles one time but not for the following stays.

Thanks for your help in advance

Christian
The Hilton had a similar promotion and extra miles posted without any problem. Have extra miles appeared on your Best Western account?
Old Jan 14, 2013, 12:06 am

Programs: LH member
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
....... Have extra miles appeared on your Best Western account?
Yes, but only for the first stay, not for the following 4!
I can not recall the name of the promo to contact M&M or Best Western.

Thank you
Christian
Old Jan 14, 2013, 1:15 am

Programs: LH [FTL]
Originally Posted by flyingchris
Yes, but only for the first stay, not for the following 4!
I can not recall the name of the promo to contact M&M or Best Western.

Thank you
Christian
Do you mean this one: Link to google cache (in German)?

You had to register to get it and it was valid for stays in Germany and Luxembourg till 30 Nov 2012.
Old Jan 14, 2013, 2:09 am

Programs: LH member
Originally Posted by FlyingStefan
Do you mean this one: Link to google cache (in German)?

You had to register to get it and it was valid for stays in Germany and Luxembourg till 30 Nov 2012.
HI Stefan,
this is exaclty what I was looking for!!
Thankx
Christian
Old Jan 17, 2013, 3:34 pm

Programs: AA, SPG, Hh, Amex MR, Marriott, ICH, VA, CC, LH
I am new to M&M, sorry for the question.
A colleague mentioned business class JNB 55k and a few others for travel before mid February. I have searched on here but I was unable to find it.
Old Jan 17, 2013, 5:58 pm

Originally Posted by Flying Bat
A colleague mentioned business class JNB 55k and a few others for travel before mid February. I have searched on here but I was unable to find it.
http://www.meilenschnaeppchen.de/index.php?lang=en
Old Jan 29, 2013, 12:33 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Free Baggage Allowance to USA and Canada from India..

http://www.lufthansa.com/in/en/free-...mc_id=IN_email

For tickets issued on or after January 26, 2013, Lufthansa is offering two free baggage for Lufthansa origins in India and destinations in USA and Canada for economy class as part of on-going promotional offer. Passengers can now carry 2 checked pieces to North America.

Allowance: Economy Class, 2 checked pieces (each weighing upto 23 Kgs) permitted free of charge.

Origin: Chennai/Bangaluru/Mumbai/New Delhi/Pune (not valid on feeder flights within India)

Destination: any Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Swiss Airlines or United Airlines destination in USA and Canada

Travel must be via Europe
Old Feb 5, 2013, 5:59 am

Programs: TK Elite ...and blue, lots of blue...
2250 extra award miles

When 7500 Status miles flown between 15 feb and 15 may 2013, one gets 2250 extra award miles.
http://www.milesandmore-aktionen.de/fly/?lc=en&co=sn
Old Feb 5, 2013, 6:39 am

how exciting....

Sie möchten fliegen?

Sehr geehrter Herr Sunseeker,

sich den Traum vom Fliegen zu erfüllen ist manchmal ganz einfach – und wird für Sie jetzt noch schöner mit der Möglichkeit, dabei 9.100 zusätzliche Prämienmeilen zu sammeln.

Diese erhalten Sie, wenn Sie vom 15. Februar bis zum
15. Mai 2013 auf Flügen mit Lufthansa, Germanwings, SWISS, Austrian Airlines/Tyrolean Airways, Brussels Airlines, Air Dolomiti oder Croatia Airlines mindestens 30.500 Statusmeilen sammeln.*

Melden Sie sich am besten sofort zur Meilenaktion „Traumflug“ an. Haben Sie Ihr individuelles Meilenziel erreicht, erhalten Sie ca. vier Wochen nach Aktionsende einmalig Ihre zusätzlichen Prämienmeilen.

Wir freuen uns, Sie schon bald bei uns oder einem Airline-Partner an Bord zu begrüßen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Harald Deprosse
Vice President Miles & More
Deutsche Lufthansa AG

Old Feb 5, 2013, 6:59 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
It looks like the targeted "collect xxxx status miles and get xxx extra award miles" promo is back - but of course it has been enhanced. You used to get 40% of status miles as bonus award miles, now it's 30%. And in the case of sunseeker it's only 29.836%

Last edited by NewbieRunner; Feb 5, 2013 at 8:13 am
Old Feb 5, 2013, 7:02 am

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by Ghentleman
When 7500 Status miles flown between 15 feb and 15 may 2013, one gets 2250 extra award miles.
http://www.milesandmore-aktionen.de/fly/?lc=en&co=sn
It must be targetted - the unique email link re-directs to http://www.milesandmore-aktionen.de/fly/?lc=en&co=lh.

Originally Posted by email
Fulfilling your dream of flying to somewhere nice can be very easy - and made even easier for you with the opportunity to earn 5,700 additional award miles when doing so. You'll earn these additional miles when you accrue at least 19,000 status miles* between ...
Old Feb 5, 2013, 7:09 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
hrpf... I will fly a lot the next few months and didn't fly much in Q1-2/2012 so I would have gotten an easy target. But no promo mail for me

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.