Changes in miles and more webpage

Old Nov 7, 09, 8:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH FTL, EB, AB, PS, VV, NH
Changes in miles and more webpage

I was not sure in which thread to post it, so please feel free to merge this post/add it to a more suitable thread.

It seems that Miles and More has improved the functionality of "My lounge" page: one can now add passport/visa details and select/change seats (though it appears to function only for LH operated flights). Saves a bit of a time to check-in agents, I assume..
Old Nov 7, 09, 10:28 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More forum

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
Originally Posted by olm022 View Post
I was not sure in which thread to post it, so please feel free to merge this post/add it to a more suitable thread.

It seems that Miles and More has improved the functionality of "My lounge" page: one can now add passport/visa details and select/change seats (though it appears to function only for LH operated flights). Saves a bit of a time to check-in agents, I assume..
This has been reported by supermasterphil over in the M&M Forum lounge thread but I guess it is fine to have this information in a separate thread. It doesn't happen that often that LH/M&M actually improves things when it comes to IT issues so it is worth noting
Old Nov 8, 09, 2:33 pm

Programs: M&M SEN, Amex Plat, Club Carlson, Marriott, HHonors & Accor Gold, Velocity Silver, Qantas Bronze
Originally Posted by olm022 View Post

I was able to change seats on TG, SQ and OS too...

Search this Thread