arrive MUC in F, leave in C - FCL access?

Old Oct 18, 09, 3:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond, SQ KF Silver; others
arrive MUC in F, leave in C - FCL access?

I arrive in MUC from NRT in LH F, departing to MAN in LH C. Do I get access to the F lounge while in MUC? Will I get the limo transfer service for this?

Thanks.
Old Oct 18, 09, 4:12 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz, and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by manord View Post
I arrive in MUC from NRT in LH F, departing to MAN in LH C. Do I get access to the F lounge while in MUC?
Yes.

Will I get the limo transfer service for this?
Unlikely because these flights usually arrive at/depart from proper gates.
Old Oct 18, 09, 4:18 am
Original Poster

Thanks - I'll have a couple of hours and getting access to the showers etc after NRT-MUC will be valuable.

Having done MUC-MAN many times (in Y), it often departs from a apron not jetway - depends on time of day I suppose. But if all with proper gates then no need of limo of course.
Old Oct 18, 09, 4:47 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz, and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by manord View Post
Thanks - I'll have a couple of hours and getting access to the showers etc after NRT-MUC will be valuable.
Only a couple of hours? LH715 arrives at 17:35/17:45 depending on the time of year and there's at least 3 1/2 hours till the connecting flight to MAN. The reason why I usually fly out to NRT via MUC but return via FRA.
Old Oct 28, 09, 7:10 am
Original Poster

Just to close the loop for anyone finding this thread in future searches - in short, yes I got FCL on F arrival connecting to C, and yes I got a limo to the C flight from the FCL.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...-aircraft.html

Search this Thread