Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LH Loads to AUH

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2009, 6:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat-Million Miler (1.6MM), IHG-Plat Amb; Amex Plat-P, Marriott-Gold;Hertz Gold; Hilton-Gold
Smile LH Loads to AUH

Hi folks,

I have a question about the general load between FRA and AUH. I am flying on 10/28 on LH 618. Looks like C and F are zeroed out and I wanted the general loan is on this route and what chance I might have for a VDB ?
Old Oct 17, 2009, 2:33 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Originally Posted by gpicur
I have a question about the general load between FRA and AUH. I am flying on 10/28 on LH 618.
Always heavy loads to AUH and DXB in first class and business class all year round. Economy class is average load.

Just a little note; AUH flight is a 2 points flight, which mean it originate from another city like MCT and pick up passengers in AUH and then continue on to FRA.
Old Oct 17, 2009, 7:03 am

Loads used to be very high outside the summer season. Since the Global Financial Crisis started, overbooking on that route has been much less of a problem (chance?) then before.

HOWEVER: You are flying into Abu Dhabi ahead of the inaugural Formula 1 weekend, so that the flight will certainly be fully booked (like I assume all the hotels in the city). Beyonce, Aerosmith, Nelly Furtado in town for concerts. So keep your eyes open!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.