Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Time to move forum.

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2001, 8:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF & NW Clubs. Will never buy another ticket on UA or US.
Time to move forum.

Since LOT has been part of Qualiflyer for some months now isn't it time to move LOT Voyager to the Discontinued Programs Group and add LOT to the Qualiflyer description?

------------------
Daturne praemium plurima milia passuum volandi mihi tantum spatium gresso inter portas? (Do I get frequent-flier miles for the walk between gates? - everything sounds better in Latin)
Old May 2, 2001, 6:40 am

good idea.

there has been some discussion recently in the Qualiflyer Forum about the LOT service.

Stephen
Old Dec 21, 2001, 5:06 am

Excellent idea.

LOT is a full member of Qualiflyer and should be handled there. The Flyertalk administator however is inefficient and not alert.

By the end of October 2000, Turkish Airlines left Qualiflyer and started its own programme: Miles & Miles. In October 2000 already it has been mentioned in the Qualiflyer forum that FlyerTalk has no forum for TK Miles & Miles. Surprisingly over a year later there still is not such a forum.

Recently I have sent an e-mail to the FlyerTalk administrator requesting to open a Miles & Miles forum. To date my request is unanswered.

Most likely the FlyerTalk administrator thinks the Turks still fly on carpets and subsequently do not need a forum. Moreover likely he has the opinion that the freedom loving Poles should always have a forum of their own.

Old Dec 21, 2001, 9:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

That is too funny. I would think with all the carpets out there, they would have to offer frequent flyer programmes to compete.

Steven

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.