Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Los Angeles
Reload this Page >

How do you do an In-N-Out run from LAX or other LA area airports? [merged threads]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 14, 2015, 6:45 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: bzcat
Effective May 2015, Parking Spot has implemented a customer-only policy for its shuttles at LAX. This effectively means In-N-Out Burger runs via Parking Spot Shuttle will come to an end.

From certain LAX terminals (e.g. T1), it is probably fastest to walk to In-N-Out Burger using the sidewalk on Sepulveda Blvd. This is a roughly 15 minutes walk. From the lower (arrival) level, take the sidewalk outside T1 and cross Vickburg Ave and walk east towards Sepulveda Blvd. Turn left at Sepulveda and head north pass the urgent care facility at 96th street and cross Lincoln Blvd to In-N-Out. Please note that it is recommended that you walk from the lower (arrival) level. The upper (departure) level sidewalk will lead to towards Sky Way and it has very narrow and inadequate sidewalk, which is difficult to navigate with luggage.

From terminals further afield, you can utilize the free LAXit Shuttle (green buses) to Rideshare lot. Take the Shuttle Bus at the LAXit sign on the Lower/Arrival Level in front of each terminal. Once you reach the Rideshare lot, walk towards the sidewalk on Century Blvd and follow it to Sepulveda. Turn left at Sepulveda and head north.

To return to LAX from In-N-Out Burgers, follow the sidewalk on Sepulveda south towards LAX and turn right on Century. Walk to T1 if that is your departure terminal. Catch the free Airline Connection Shuttle A from T1 to other terminals.

From terminals further afield, you can utilize the free LAX Shuttle C to Long Term Parking Lot C. Take the Shuttle Bus at the LAX Shuttle & Airline Connections sign on the Lower/Arrival Level islands in front of each terminal. Exit the bus at the first stop outside the airport @ 96th between Skyway and Sepulveda (before the bus enters the parking lot). From there, it is a 7~8 minute walk to In-N-Out on Sepulveda Blvd. See Google Map Here: https://goo.gl/maps/yyuJu

To return to LAX, follow the same path back to 96th Street but continue past Skyway to the LAX Lot C Shuttle Depot to board awaiting bus. See Google Map Here:
https://goo.gl/maps/m4J3m

Print Wikipost

How do you do an In-N-Out run from LAX or other LA area airports? [merged threads]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2016, 9:04 pm

Originally Posted by maortega15
Thanks. I'll just be having a carry-on suitcase with me. I just drag it to In-N-Out? How do I get a taxi on the way back?

What's the famous In-N-Out location for spotting and what time does it open?
A carry-on suitcase is nothing! Just wheel it over and take the Parking Spot shuttle. Use the same shuttle to get back to the airport. Tip the driver for their effort.

The In-N-Out is located on Sepulveda.
9149 S. Sepulveda Blvd

10:30 AM to 1:00 AM.
Old Jun 28, 2016, 9:06 pm

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Originally Posted by FlyMeToTheLooneyBin
A carry-on suitcase is nothing! Just wheel it over and take the Parking Spot shuttle. Use the same shuttle to get back to the airport. Tip the driver for their effort.

9149 S. Sepulveda Blvd

Can't do that anymore, they check for a parking chit.
Old Jun 28, 2016, 9:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
9149 S. Sepulveda Blvd

01:30 on Friday and Saturday.
Old Jun 28, 2016, 9:54 pm

How do I grab a taxi on the way back to the airport?

How much would a taxi be each way?

Thanks
Old Jun 29, 2016, 10:36 am

Originally Posted by kirkwoodj
Can't do that anymore, they check for a parking chit.
Didn't know that. They didn't when I last rode with them in March.

Try Uber or Lyft?
Old Jun 29, 2016, 11:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
Didn't know that. They didn't when I last rode with them in March.
See post # 438. <deleted by moderator>

Last edited by TWA884; Jun 29, 2016 at 7:28 pm
Old Jun 29, 2016, 3:35 pm

Programs: AA Plat, DL, AS, UA, IHG Plat

How much would a taxi be each way?

Thanks
No need for taxi. Just walk. It's a short walk to T1. From there you can catch the LAX shuttle bus to other terminals. Or just walk it all the way.

Read the wiki... it has complete instruction on how to do this by foot or by shuttle.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 5:50 pm

Originally Posted by bzcat
No need for taxi. Just walk. It's a short walk to T1. From there you can catch the LAX shuttle bus to other terminals. Or just walk it all the way.

Read the wiki... it has complete instruction on how to do this by foot or by shuttle.
I'll be coming from the TBIT with probably just a rolling carry-on. What would be the best way to and from the TBIT to In-N-Out?

Thanks for your help.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 7:33 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Exclamation Moderator's Note:

FlyerTalk Rule 15:
Deceptive, Dishonest, Illegal Or Fraudulent Posting

Posts that misquote or mischaracterize other posts or members, or contain deceptive, dishonest or knowingly inaccurate information are not allowed.

Supporting, encouraging or promoting illegal activity or fraud upon an individual or company is prohibited.
Please do not offer advice on how to get around the Parking Spot's customer-only policy.

Thank you,

TWA884
Old Jun 29, 2016, 7:39 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'll be coming from the TBIT with probably just a rolling carry-on. What would be the best way to and from the TBIT to In-N-Out?

Thanks for your help.
The easiest way is to take the Parking Lot C shuttle, get off at the Cell Phone Waiting Lot and walk from there; It's about a block away from In-N-Out.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 7:59 pm

Programs: UA *Alliance
Originally Posted by TWA884
FlyerTalk Rule 15:
Please do not offer advice on how to get around the Parking Spot's customer-only policy.

Thank you,

TWA884
My apologies!
Old Jun 29, 2016, 8:01 pm

The easiest way is to take the Parking Lot C shuttle, get off at the Cell Phone Waiting Lot and walk from there; It's about a block away from In-N-Out.
Thanks for your help!

Is the shuttle one way from the said parking lot or both ways to and from the terminal?
Old Jun 29, 2016, 9:00 pm

Thanks for your help!

Is the shuttle one way from the said parking lot or both ways to and from the terminal?
I know for certain that the C shuttle stops at the Cell Phone Waiting Lot on the way to Lot C. I don't think that it stops there on the way to the airport, but I'm not sure. However, the shuttle from Lot C to the airport departs right across the Vicksburg Avenue bridge from the Cell Phone lot (LAX Lot C Shuttle Depot map), so you may have to walk an extra 50 - 100 yards on the back to the airport.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 1:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: SBUX Gold
I don't think that it stops there on the way to the airport, but I'm not sure.
Confirming, it does not stop at the cell phone lot on the way back to the airport.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 11:10 am

Programs: AA Plat, DL, AS, UA, IHG Plat
Thanks for your help!

Please read the wiki. Answers are all there. You catch the shuttle from Lot C bus depot back to the terminals.

Originally Posted by Wiki
From terminals further afield, you can utilize the free LAX Shuttle C to Long Term Parking Lot C. Take the Shuttle Bus at the LAX Shuttle & Airline Connections sign on the Lower/Arrival Level islands in front of each terminal. Exit the bus at the first stop outside the airport @ 96th between Skyway and Sepulveda (before the bus enters the parking lot). From there, it is a 7~8 minute walk to In-N-Out on Sepulveda Blvd. See Google Map Here: https://goo.gl/maps/yyuJu

To return to LAX, follow the same path back to 96th Street but continue past Skyway to the LAX Lot C Shuttle Depot to board awaiting bus. See Google Map Here: https://goo.gl/maps/m4J3m

Last edited by bzcat; Jun 30, 2016 at 11:15 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.