Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Los Angeles
Reload this Page >

How do you do an In-N-Out run from LAX or other LA area airports? [merged threads]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 14, 2015, 6:45 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: bzcat
Effective May 2015, Parking Spot has implemented a customer-only policy for its shuttles at LAX. This effectively means In-N-Out Burger runs via Parking Spot Shuttle will come to an end.

From certain LAX terminals (e.g. T1), it is probably fastest to walk to In-N-Out Burger using the sidewalk on Sepulveda Blvd. This is a roughly 15 minutes walk. From the lower (arrival) level, take the sidewalk outside T1 and cross Vickburg Ave and walk east towards Sepulveda Blvd. Turn left at Sepulveda and head north pass the urgent care facility at 96th street and cross Lincoln Blvd to In-N-Out. Please note that it is recommended that you walk from the lower (arrival) level. The upper (departure) level sidewalk will lead to towards Sky Way and it has very narrow and inadequate sidewalk, which is difficult to navigate with luggage.

From terminals further afield, you can utilize the free LAXit Shuttle (green buses) to Rideshare lot. Take the Shuttle Bus at the LAXit sign on the Lower/Arrival Level in front of each terminal. Once you reach the Rideshare lot, walk towards the sidewalk on Century Blvd and follow it to Sepulveda. Turn left at Sepulveda and head north.

To return to LAX from In-N-Out Burgers, follow the sidewalk on Sepulveda south towards LAX and turn right on Century. Walk to T1 if that is your departure terminal. Catch the free Airline Connection Shuttle A from T1 to other terminals.

From terminals further afield, you can utilize the free LAX Shuttle C to Long Term Parking Lot C. Take the Shuttle Bus at the LAX Shuttle & Airline Connections sign on the Lower/Arrival Level islands in front of each terminal. Exit the bus at the first stop outside the airport @ 96th between Skyway and Sepulveda (before the bus enters the parking lot). From there, it is a 7~8 minute walk to In-N-Out on Sepulveda Blvd. See Google Map Here: https://goo.gl/maps/yyuJu

To return to LAX, follow the same path back to 96th Street but continue past Skyway to the LAX Lot C Shuttle Depot to board awaiting bus. See Google Map Here:
https://goo.gl/maps/m4J3m

Print Wikipost

How do you do an In-N-Out run from LAX or other LA area airports? [merged threads]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2007, 12:13 pm

Programs: BA
Originally Posted by hakzai
I have a 2.5 hr layover in LAX in mid Dec. Was wondering how should i walk over.
i have the directions, but it seems to be walkin on the highway
Just finished a run double double + fries both animal style plus a nice shake. Plane leaves in an hour and on the parking spot bus now
Old Jan 16, 2008, 1:31 am

Free LAX shuttle to In-N-Out Burgers

I'm actually looking forward to a connection through LAX now

http://www.gadling.com/2008/01/15/fr...n-out-burgers/
Old Jan 16, 2008, 1:39 am

Programs: UA 1K
Talking In-n-Out at LAX... brough to you by Parking Spot

I know there has long been talk of a fly-in-fly-out LAX In-n-Out DO. Unfortunately, such plans are often curtailed by the difficulty entailed in getting to the In-n-Out, barely a mile from the terminals (LA is not a walker-friendly city).

Well now, thanks to the unbeknownst generosity of the Parking Spot Sepulveda-location, there is an easy shuttle straight to In-n-Out.

Not setting anything up as I'm still waiting for details on my next project, but whenever the DO happens, I'm there.

Cheers!
Old Jan 16, 2008, 2:42 am

Programs: DL, AA
You missed the DO(s). But, I'm sure there have been / will be more!

Several In-N-Out runs have been posted in this thread in th LA forum with details on how to get there, by walking or the shuttle.
Old Jan 16, 2008, 3:21 am

Programs: UA Premier
This is great

Me too! Great information!
Old Jan 16, 2008, 4:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton Gold, BA Gold
please continue to follow this in the Los Angeles Forum

regards

chrissxb
co-moderator
communitybuzz!
Old Jan 16, 2008, 7:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

In-N-Out DO? Ask and ye shall receive:
http://flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=755792
Old Jan 16, 2008, 9:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA-2MM; GalacticXpress-Irridium
There are two Parking Spot shuttles and the Sepulveda shuttle is the one with the red sign (with white Sepulveda lettering) on the shuttle. The other shuttle is Century which is a blue sign on the shuttle. As the link above indicated, the shuttle you want is the Sepulveda shuttle.

Just FYI, the frequency of the shuttles, however, is inconsistent especially during non-peak times.
Old Jan 16, 2008, 1:20 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by lucky9876coins
In-N-Out DO? Ask and ye shall receive:
http://flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=755792
Haha. Wrong weekend. Oh well -- have an extra double-double for me!
Old Jan 16, 2008, 2:00 pm
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Originally Posted by kingalien
Just FYI, the frequency of the shuttles, however, is inconsistent especially during non-peak times.
The Parking Spot locations at LAX both have toll-free numbers which are in my speed dial; I'll call them as I am exiting the terminal and have not had to wait much more than 5-10 min for a shuttle.
Old Jan 17, 2008, 8:39 pm

Programs: SPG Gold; UA 2P
Amazing! Has anyone actually taken advantage of this Parking Spot bus? I'd like to get an estimate of total round trip time. The two hours allotted by the author of that web page seems a little steep.
Old Jan 17, 2008, 9:12 pm

Programs: AA, USAir, UA
See THE ELEVEN PAGE THREAD on the subject under "Los Angeles..."

Old Jan 17, 2008, 10:41 pm

Programs: UA Premier
I have taken "A" rental shuttle at LAX

The only time I have done so, I got on the wrong shuttle at first, so I had to wait for the right one after I got off the wrong one. They are not long rides (unless you get on the wrong one), but they come maybe every 20-30 min.
Old Jan 18, 2008, 11:59 am

Thanks OP...I'm going to have to check that shuttle out!
Old Jan 19, 2008, 3:47 pm

Nevermind - ready to enjoy the LAX run this Wednesday.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.