Wiki Posts
Search

The Tonight Show - Leno Taping

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2006, 9:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Platinum, US Silver
The Tonight Show - Leno Taping

Has anyone been to a taping of the Tonight Show? Any suggestions on what time to get there? If we go there in the morning, is there anything else in the area/nearby that we can see?

Thanks
Old Jan 6, 2006, 9:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: SBUX Gold
Yes. ASAP (you'll have to line up outside). And I was lucky enough to get an insider tour of the NBC Studios... dunno if this is available to the public.
Old Jan 7, 2006, 9:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Platinum, US Silver
We recieved tickets in the mail and they say to be there by 3pm. If we get there by 3pm, do we have any chance of getting decent seats or what time would you suggest being there?

Thanks
Old Jan 7, 2006, 9:24 am

Programs: 1K , 2MM, UA Club, *G, Admirals Club Lifetime, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Get there about 1 - you can always grab something to eat across the street.
Old Jan 7, 2006, 10:23 am

Programs: DL, Mariott Rewards
I requested tickets about 6 weeks in advance of when I got there. You line up around 3 or so...the ones in front do get to sit closer to the stage, but keep in mind that the people that get to shake hands with Leno have VIP seating. When you get regular tickets the closest you will be is 3-4 rows back. There really isnt any need to get there before 3 and I don't believe they let you inside until 4-5 sometime, so buy a newspaper or something to read for the wait. Also when you get seated someone from production will ask if you have any questions. Try asking if you can get a picture with Jay. When I was there they brought out a polaroid camera and a few lucky guests got their picture taken on the set with Jay. Enjoy the show.
Old Jan 7, 2006, 4:08 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1mm; DL Plt; Marriott Gold; Hyatt something or other; Hilton Gold
You can also get tickets in the morning at NBC day of taping; of course then you must return and queue up...
Old Apr 15, 2006, 12:46 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, BA Gold
If I mail in now for the end of June, is it likely that I'll get tickets?

Thanks,
BoB
Old Apr 16, 2006, 9:49 pm

Programs: Motel 6 Club Avoir Le Cafard
The Tonight Show with Jay Leno/Tickets
3000 W. Alameda Ave.
Burbank, CA 91523

Tickets to The Tonight Show with Jay Leno are available by U.S. mail.

To order, send a self-addressed stamped envelope with a brief letter listing the desired date of taping and three alternate dates. You can request up to four tickets, but seating is limited. Audience members must be at least 16 years old. If tickets are available for the date you request, they will be sent to you by return mail approximately 2-3 weeks prior to the show date. All mail requests are processed on a first come, first-served basis and should be submitted at least 6 weeks in advance.

Tickets for a specific show are available the day of the show only at the NBC Ticket Box, located at NBC in Burbank, CA. The NBC Ticket Box opens at 8:00 a.m. All available tickets are distributed to the public on a first come, first-served two (2) tickets per person basis.
Old Apr 16, 2006, 10:00 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, BA Gold
I know the party line, I'm just wondering if people usually get the tickets they want.

Thanks,
BoB

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.