Reload this Page >

The Consolidated LAX Parking Thread (2001 - 2021) [Archived]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 30, 2017, 8:36 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TWA884
Newer posts on this topic have been relocated to a new thread.The Consolidated LAX Parking Thread (2019 - Date)
Print Wikipost

The Consolidated LAX Parking Thread (2001 - 2021) [Archived]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2004, 3:20 pm

where can you find that I would also love to know
Old Jun 21, 2004, 3:41 pm

Originally Posted by jeffreyt
You could provide a constructive response and say where you can pay less than $18.00 a day.
Well, since I was replying to Hoc who was replying to a post about Park One, my constructive reponse is to say read the thread. Here is their web site

www.parkonelax.com

You will see that their rates (including taxes) are $16.45 a day for self parking. Plus, if you check their discount page you will see how you can save 15-20% off posted rates.

There is also :

www.theparkingspot.com

Their rates are also less expensive.

Hope that helps.

Last edited by kef0913; Jun 21, 2004 at 3:47 pm
Old Aug 18, 2004, 8:52 pm

Programs: CO Gold Elite
Lot B

I've been parking in Lot B for 8 bucks a day. I've seen cheaper with coupons, but you need to be there 5+ days and I only need 3-4 days. So no luck..

But my biggest issue is the lot B buses; they take forever to pick you up!! Last Tuesday I stood outside Terminal 6 for 25 minutes (around noon) before one came along to take my back to the lot! Many lot C buses came by, so maybe that’s what you are getting for that extra 2 bucks a day.
Old Aug 27, 2004, 11:36 pm

Programs: UA1k 3MM, AA Plt, peasant on everybody else, elite something or other at a bunch of hotels.
My favorites are:

Auto Airporter - exit 105 at Nash, cross Imperial and make a quick left into the driveway. Their special is $95 for 7-12 days. Indoor, valet parking. Pickup and drop service is excellent.

Unfortunately, their daily rate isn't so cheap, sooooo...

My second fav is Crowne Plaza as noted above. I especially like their frequent shuttle service.
Old Aug 30, 2004, 1:45 am

Programs: AA Airpass, UA 1P, SPG Plat
I think QuikPark is pretty decent for parking options. I think it's only around $10 and have never had any problems with the facility. The shuttles seem to run reasonably often - not so great in the last month or so but generally okay.
Old Aug 30, 2004, 11:22 pm

Programs: AA Gold, HH Gold
I've been parking at the Parking Spot (Century) because it's near where my dog stays in the kennel when we're gone, although the Parking Spot Sepulveda is closer to my home. I signed up for their parking club, whatever it's called, so eventually I can get a free day or two. If you look on the Parking Spot's website, you will find a coupon to print out and it will give you a discount.
Old Oct 13, 2004, 7:26 pm
Scandalous

Last edited by Scandalous; Nov 16, 2005 at 1:46 am Reason: Deleted by user due to uneasiness with flyertalk censorship policies.

Old Oct 27, 2004, 8:55 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA 2MM, Bonvoy LT Plt, Mets fan
Parking Spot Sepulveda

Their vans are the biggest hassle -- but you should flag down every Century van you see, since some of them are doing Sepulveda runs w/o signs (not helpful, I know...).

OTOH, the car has always been fine - and that's what it's about, right?
Old Dec 1, 2004, 1:59 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, AA Platinum
Talking

I have long been a fan of Wally Park. I am a member so get my discount on parking. I always use valet service with express checkout. My husband is a convert as are most of my work and social friends. They provide covered parking, some amenities and coupons yearly. The vans circulate frequently and they are accomodating in terms of getting you there quickly. The discount applied to a valet service nets out fairly close to self park prices. Although I typically use for work travel, I like to use them for personal travel. It's really necessary to come back to a clean and spiffed up car, warmed up and waiting for you with someone to schlepp the bags! Just get in and go - the receipt is in your car.
Old Dec 5, 2004, 12:12 am

Programs: Motel 6 Club Avoir Le Cafard
Leave your car at West Coast Customs (visible from the right side of arriving LAX aircraft on final approach to 24R) and have it pimped!
Old Feb 23, 2005, 11:47 am

Cheap LAX parking?

Does anyone know of any inexpensive parking at LAX? I have an old beater so I'm not worried about security so much as price. Coupons at more expensive placres would be good also. Thanks for any help. I'm traveling this weekend.
Old Feb 23, 2005, 11:51 am

how abuot free? i remember that there is street parking with (as i recall) a week limit on the side streets just west of sepulveda and just north of the airport.
Old Feb 23, 2005, 11:58 am

Programs: AA Gold, Amex Plat
There's also free street parking on some of the streets off Manchester Blvd. just east of Sepulveda. Be sure to read the signs, though, as most streets in LA have a 2-hour street cleaning period each week (i.e. 8-10 a.m. on Mondays) where no parking is allowed. There are a few streets in the Westchester area, however, with no restrictions at all.

And even though "nobody walks in LA," if you don't have a whole lot of luggage you can easily walk from Manchester and Sepulveda to the airport in about 20 minutes, or take an $8 cab ride. I wouldn't recommend walking after dark, though.

If you don't want to go for street parking, the absolute cheapest parking at LAX I can find is the airport-owned Lot B, at $8 a day. There's a free shuttle bus but it makes a large loop around the lot, so it's slow.
Old Feb 23, 2005, 12:48 pm

^ Thanks for the quick replies. Unfortunately I will have more than my carryon this time so I need a shuttle. This info will be great for the next couple of trips though and I don't mind a little exercise . I have found some inexpensive lots on laxdiscountparking.com too. Actually it will be less than the roundtrip cab fare too.
Old Feb 23, 2005, 1:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: aa/ua gold; mar titanium. SPG till I die.
try lot B on 111th and La Cienega I believe... $8 a day or so, lot owned by the airport.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.