FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/los-angeles-507/)
-   -   The Consolidated Disneyland Information, Accommodations and Restaurants Thread (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/los-angeles/443933-consolidated-disneyland-information-accommodations-restaurants-thread.html)

PremEx Jun 14, 2004 12:20 pm

The Consolidated Disneyland Information, Accommodations and Restaurants Thread

...if you plan on visiting Disneyland this Summer and you know of someone that has a Disneyland Annual Pass:

Disneyland just rolled out a special limited-time ticket promo to their Annual Passholders to offer to their out-of-town guests, that's a real good bargain.

From now until September 30th 2004, Annual Passholders can purchase 2-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Tickets (valid for Disneyland Park and Disney's California Adventure Park) for their guests, for a special price of $79 for adults, $59 for kids ages 3 to 9. This ticket is regularly priced at $98 adults/$78 kids, which makes it a good savings, especially if you have to buy many for your family.

So if you're headed to Disneyland, you might want to call any local friends or relatives and inquire if they are Annual Passholders and if they can help you on this.

dschon Jun 21, 2004 3:23 pm

not even $79 is worth it fro that enterance into California's adventure

PremEx Jun 22, 2004 5:28 pm

Well it's still a good deal even if you only use it as a 2-Day Disneyland ticket.

wingless Apr 22, 2005 9:40 am

Disneyland Closed Wednesday May 4th

Premex can tell you better but Disneyland has only been closed a few times usually due to extreme weather and after 9/11 but it is being closed "in preparation for Disneyland's 50th Anniversary." Actually, it is for an all day press event.

BS

l etoile Apr 26, 2005 10:44 am

I can assume from this we can take that Wednesday is generally the least- crowded day at Disneyland (realizing that least-crowded is a relative term when it comes to DL)?

Moderator2 Apr 26, 2005 12:05 pm

It used to be in the off-season that Monday and Tuesday were the slowest.

blitzkriegs Apr 28, 2005 12:00 pm

Just kicking off the DisneyLand 50th aniversary on Thurs 5/5 - for the weekend.

UAL123 May 9, 2005 5:53 pm

The least crowded day at Disneyland is generally Tuesday. The 50th should be a great celebration with Space Mountain opening in July!

dhflies Jun 16, 2005 2:22 am

Disneyland Annual Passholder?

We'll be in LA June 21-27 and saw that DL APs can purchase substantually reduced guest hoppers with a coupon in the AP mag. If any DL AP is planning to visit the park early that week and wouldn't mind us meeting up/saving us some money, please PM me.

Thanks!

sonofliberty Jun 19, 2005 11:36 am

When is Disneyland less crowded?

Disneyland has been SO crowded the last few times we've been there. Does anyone know which dates and/or days of the week, etc. that Disneyland is not quite as crowded?

Thanks very much in advance!

Brian

goingsomewhere Jun 19, 2005 11:38 am

Show up on a rainy day during winter time.

kef0913 Jun 19, 2005 2:31 pm

Generally mid-week before summer vacation (or other holidays) is your best bet.

lhj1723 Jun 19, 2005 2:38 pm

Last time I was there was on a weekday in late October a couple of years ago. The park was empty. No wait for any rides. Later in the day I found out that the park was at less than 1/4 capacity.

will-san Jun 21, 2005 12:31 am

The 50th anaversery is boosting attendance too. best bet is mid week.

Rejuvenated Jun 21, 2005 12:44 am

Non-weekends, non-summer, non-holidays. ;)