Wiki Posts
Search

Winemaker Dinner at Lawry's The Prime Rib

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2002, 1:10 pm
Original Poster

Winemaker Dinner at Lawry's The Prime Rib

An email I received from Lawry's:

"We invite you to join us for a special Winemaker Dinner featuring wines from the award-winning Ferrari-Carano Vineyards. Winemaker George Bursick will be presenting a selection of five wines to compliment Executive Chef Walter Eckstein's sumptious five-course menu.

The dinner is on Thursday, March 14, at 7pm. Reservations are limited. The cost per person is $90.00 inclusive of tax and gratuity. As always, VIP members will receive one point for each dollar spent at this event. VIP certificates will not be accepted.

To make your reservation please call 310-360-6281 from 9:00am-5:00pm, Monday through Friday and ask for Ellen."

Edited to add: If you would like a copy of the email, please let me know.

[This message has been edited by 767-322ETOPS (edited 03-05-2002).]
Old Mar 6, 2002, 8:36 am
Original Member

Location: The shape-shifting urban sprawl that is El Lay. FT member #71.
Programs: UA Gold & MM; DL & AA credit card dirt status; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Fool's Gold
I really love that Winery. Wish I could go, but I'm on the road. Price seems fairly decent.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.