Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Los Angeles
Reload this Page >

Where to stay, taking 18 yo niece to LA, mostly Hollywood

Where to stay, taking 18 yo niece to LA, mostly Hollywood

Old May 26, 2024, 6:25 pm

Programs: AA, UA, Marriott
FWIW I enjoyed my visit to the the Motion Picture museum, but I went for the Ghibli exhibit a few years ago. Not sure what they are doing now. It was a real PITA to get tickets then.
Warner studio tour is good (perhaps just a bit heavy on Friends) and should not be a bad drive from weho most times of the day? Others can better opine on traffic.

May I suggest thinking about a few types of cuisines you'd like to eat and loosely fitting those into your plan? I'm sure people here will make enthusiastic recommendations. Plus smaller food things...for example I have to imagine an 18 yo likes bubble tea and you can't really do better in the US than LA. Asian food (generally all types) and Mexican can be very good.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.