Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Los Angeles
Reload this Page >

Disneyland security pacemaker

Old Dec 9, 2023, 4:37 pm
Original Poster

Hi, I recently had a pacemaker inserted. Was told no metal detector or hand wanding.
We want to go to Disneyland Anaheim . We wrote them asking if they will perform a pat down. No reply via their on line form. We ended up using our Disney app chat feature. They replied to ask security upon arrival.
I replied would be nice to know before we drive 2 hours to find out. Shocked that Disneyland wouldnt have a policy in place. I did ask the chat person for a direct email to security and she just gave me the same reply. Anyone have any experience with this at Disney? Thank you

Last edited by ilovenyc; Dec 9, 2023 at 5:11 pm
Old Dec 14, 2023, 12:57 pm

Programs: UA *Alliance
You'll be fine. All sorts of people have gone to Disney with implanted medical devices that shouldn't go through the metal detectors. Just tell them when you arrive.
corky likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.