Reload this Page >

LAX pickup TOM BRADLEY

LAX pickup TOM BRADLEY

Old Nov 27, 2023, 11:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1k aa exec plat
LAX pickup TOM BRADLEY

Hi,

I am flying in to LAX tomorrow early morn and then have to come back in the afternoon at around 3pm to pick someone up in the car from Tom Bradley..
Is Tom Bradley horrific for picking up?Would it be better for him to come to one of the other terminals or all the same?
thanks!
Old Nov 28, 2023, 9:14 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
The main congestion points before getting to TBIT are T1 (Southwest) and T3 (Delta). 3 pm is peak arrival time from Europe at TBIT. Worst case scenario, may take you up to 15 or 20 minutes once inside the airport to get to TBIT on the upper or lower roadways. An option is to take East Way from T1 to T7 (United). That will avoid the congestion points at T3 and TBIT. Also, the person that you meet can take the LAX-it shuttle bus, which runs in the LAX bus lane, to the rideshare pick up lot and then cross Sepulveda where you can meet them near the Hyatt Regency Hotel.
corky, SPN Lifer and chrisl137 like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.