Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Los Angeles
Reload this Page >

Where to Eat at LAX

Where to Eat at LAX

Old May 22, 2019, 11:38 am

Programs: AA PLTPRO, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist
With Priority Pass, you can always head to TBIT and eat at PF Chang's. If you sit at the bar, service seems more attentive and then you can easily watch TV.
Old May 20, 2023, 3:25 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: oneword Emerald
2023 updated list:
corky likes this.
Old Jul 8, 2023, 8:24 pm

Location: Los Angeles and Eastern Sierra (weekly travel to SJC). "Home airports": LAX/BUR/BIH/SJC
Programs: SWA A-List Preferred, TSA Pre
There are a couple of places that are kind of well known in LA that have establishments in TBIT, that I love: Border Grill and 800 Degrees Pizza.

Border Grill is kind of a yuppy/fusion/finer things Latin and South American cuisine establishment. 800 Degrees Pizza is a build your own pizza adventure. It's expensive, but some of the ingredients are incredible. They have these things that look like tomatoes that taste like a mix between a pepper and a really sweet tomato.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Dec 8, 2023, 12:30 am

Location: formerly Gold now Diamond, formerly MSY, now LAX, formerly NW, now DL
Programs: Hyatt Plat, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Delta Diamond/1MM
https://la.eater.com/2017/5/23/15647...taurants-guide

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.