Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LAX Terminal Shuffle (May 2017)

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2017, 11:27 pm

Programs: DL PM; UA 1K; AA 1MM
Originally Posted by redtigeriii
I have a flight coming up connecting in LAX in late May (after the move) that in all likelihood, will arrive in T6 and depart from T2/T3. Will I be able to remain airside then by taking a shuttle bus? Or are they only in operation during the move? I'm a little confused by the timeline from what I'm reading.
Unclear, but I get the sense that the T5/6 --> T2/3 bus is a Delta specific temporary bus during the move, when they will be operating from multiple terminals at once.
Old May 6, 2017, 10:03 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: oneword Emerald
Exclamation Moderator's Note:

A recent question about Priority Pass access to a lounge in T2 after terminal shuffle and the Air Canada relocation was moved to the following thread:
TWA884
Moderator, Los Angeles forum
Old May 18, 2017, 10:33 am

Just to report on my LAX arrival experience the day before. It was one of the smoothest and least congested experiences I've ever had at LAX, granted that I was arriving at T7.

May be the media scared enough people off of LAX with the potential "terminageddon"
Old May 25, 2017, 12:54 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, oneworld emerald
Yes, I was quite worried as well. We flew into LAX on 5/12, out on 5/13, back in on 5/18 and then back out on 5/19. Everything went incredibly smoothly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.