Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Los Angeles
Reload this Page >

Assistance or services available at LAX

Old Aug 20, 16, 3:45 pm
Original Poster

My wife and two young kids (4yr and 1yr old) will be arriving at LAX the day after tomorrow. She will have a few bags with her as well. Given that she only has two hands, it's a good bet she's going to struggle to get everything out.

Can you folks help me understand what options she might have? Anything I can book to assist her upto immigration/customs and beyond to the exit? Electric cart, porter, etc?

I wouldn't have her travel this way if I could avoid it - there were supposed to be others accompanying her who had to cancel last minute.
Old Aug 20, 16, 4:17 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles

Programs: AAdvantage | MileagePlus
American Airlines offers Five Star Service for its passengers traveling in First or Business Class on at least one segment of their itinerary. The cost is $250 for the first adult, $75 per additional adult and $50 per child.

For all other airlines, the only option I'm able to find is Royal Airport Concierge Service. According to their website, their rates vary by destination and they will quote a price at the time of booking. According to a 2012 New York Times article, they charge $150 for their services in New York and $250 elsewhere.

Search this Thread