Choice of 2 Hotels near Redondo or Hermosa Beach

Hi guys,

very similar Hotels, residence inn style:

Someone knows which is the best choice ? Price is about the same:

1 - Residence Inn Los Angeles Redondo Beach

http://www.tripadvisor.com.br/Hotel_...alifornia.html

2 - Staybridge Suites Torrance

http://www.tripadvisor.com.br/Hotel_...alifornia.html

What you choose ? 3 days stay. Family of 3 people (14 yrs old daughter)

Tks guys.
Old Aug 20, 2014, 5:00 pm

Programs: UA *Alliance
I have stayed at the Torrance Stay Bridge. Tthere is not much around there except a very large park and an oil refinery, but it has very convenient access to the 405 freeway.

If you want to go to the beach and have shops and restaurants relatively close by, I would choose the Residence Inn.

Are you a Marriott or IHG member? That would influence my choice.
Old Aug 20, 2014, 10:40 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
I have had family members stay at the Staybridge Suites this year. Very quiet place and area. It's about a mile or so to Hawthorne Blvd. where any business you want/need is there. It's a nice property about 5-10 minutes or so from the 405 depending on traffic.

The Residence Inn is brand new. It just opened in May. It overlooks the 405, literally. It, along with the adjacent sister property, the Hilton Garden Inn (and a future Homewood Suites to be built on the property) use to be a miniature golf course. There are more businesses near that property; a 99 Cent Only store, a number of fast food places (including an In-n-Out on Inglewood Ave. on the north side of the 405) and a Vons supermarket (near In-n-Out). They were charging for parking when they opened. I haven't checked since.

I think the last poster is confusing the Residence Inn locations in Redondo & Manhattan Beach. The op is not listing the older Residence Inn on Sepulveda. Neither the Staybridge Suites or this new Residence Inn is any closer to the beach.

Last edited by CalItalian; Aug 20, 2014 at 10:52 pm
Old Aug 21, 2014, 6:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA / TAM / Multiplus / Smiles / Hertz Gold
Thank you guys.

We choose the new property. Last year in DC we have a great experience with Residence Inn.

@Calitalian, yes I'm talking about the new Residence Inn.

Thanks for the tips.

Flavio
Old Aug 21, 2014, 6:42 am

Programs: UA *Alliance
Originally Posted by CalItalian

I think the last poster is confusing the Residence Inn locations in Redondo & Manhattan Beach. The op is not listing the older Residence Inn on Sepulveda. Neither the Staybridge Suites or this new Residence Inn is any closer to the beach.
i was . Oops!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.