Wiki Posts
Search

2 Poodles Abandoned at LAX When Owner Says She Can’t Afford to Ship Them Home

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2014, 8:19 pm
Used to be 'FTcadence'
Original Poster

2 Poodles Abandoned at LAX When Owner Says She Can’t Afford to Ship Them Home

Lousy parents and crappy pet parents always make me feel bad for the children involved.

A dog owner who was retiring oversees discovered that the cost of transporting her two poodles was much too expensive for her travel budget, so she abandoned both dogs at LAX. $175+ in transportation costs can be high and traveling with 2 animals can be tough, but that's no excuse for abandoning a family member... or two.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/...hip-them-home/
Old Apr 28, 2014, 11:24 am

Programs: Delta, Marriott
Isn't transportation costs something you would budget for? This is a part of responsible ownership.
Old May 8, 2014, 2:48 am

I second the opinion it should have been budgeted for, in my view this owner is a piece of crap.
Old Aug 20, 2014, 12:12 am

Programs: BA Exec, AC Aeroplan, Westjet Rewards
WTH?

You can afford to retire overseas but don't have a spare $400US to bring your dogs so you abandon them at the bloody AIRPORT?

I have to say the dogs are better off without her, but it's sad they were sent to a shelter and then adopted separately. Abandoned and split up.

People who should not be allowed pets, example no. 2354618

(Sorry, I'm late to this thread, but it so irritated me I had to comment)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.