Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Los Angeles
Reload this Page >

Disneyland Club 33

Disneyland Club 33

Old Dec 14, 2014, 9:32 pm

Programs: DL DM, 5.7 MM, UA 3.1 MM, MARRIOTT PLATINUM, AVIS FIRST, Amex Black Card
Originally Posted by DJ_Iceman
To some (many) people, yes. Internet rumor has it there are more than a million annual passholders to Disneyland. Chances are every one of them goes more than once or twice a year.
As a kid, my younger sister and myself went to Disneyland perhaps 30 times a year - all free as my Uncle worked in the Bakery Dept at Disney while going through College. He worked 2 seasons at Disney. We were allowed to free roam the park at 5AM and we got to know many of the workers. Rides were not open, but we were the first to board when they did. Stuck around and went him to his other job. He worked in the Vintage Photo Store at Knott's Berry Farm. Got in there for free as well. Good times.

We were also chosen to ride Space Mountain 30 times or so with full lights on for an ad (video) Disney was doing for Tokyo Disney (before it opened). This was around 1978.

Why pay $11,000.00 a year to be a member of this club?
Old Dec 15, 2014, 1:59 pm

Programs: AA Plat, DL, AS, UA, IHG Plat
If there is a long waiting list to join, it means the product is relatively under priced. Can't fault Disney for trying to keep those money instead of letting the Club 33 members sell those VIP cards to recoup their own investments.
Old Dec 21, 2014, 4:16 am

Programs: BR, UA 1k, CX
Originally Posted by bzcat
If there is a long waiting list to join, it means the product is relatively under priced. Can't fault Disney for trying to keep those money instead of letting the Club 33 members sell those VIP cards to recoup their own investments.
I went there once many years ago, as a guest for a small company dinner party, had no idea it cost so much to be a member, just wonder how many members there are? What the biggest surprise for me the cost of one day now, and its still full most days.
Old Jan 19, 2018, 7:52 pm

Disneyland Club 33

So I figured this is a complete long shot, but I'm out of options and figured I give it a try. My wife is turning 33 this year and the only she wanted for her birthday was to be able to go to Club 33. She's been going to Disneyland with her family since she was little and still frequents the park. The one thing she has never seen is Club 33. I realize a lot of people probably come on these forums to ask the same thing. I am aware of the crazy amount of money it costs for an annual membership and am aware that members are limited in the number of times they can go each year. I'm also aware that any problems caused by non-members attending the club in the name of a member can adversely effect that member. I realize nobody here knows me or my wife so there's no real way to vouch for our integrity, but if there is anyone willing to allow me to use one of their Club 33 visits to take my wife, I would be EXTREMELY grateful! I understand the exclusivity of the club and I apologize if I've offended anyone by even asking. I appreciate any help anyone can provide. Thanks

Matt
Old Jan 19, 2018, 8:24 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Piggly Wiggly "Shop the Pig!" Preferred Shopper
Wow. I had heard of this club, but I had no idea Disneyland was able to pull in this kind of coin for membership.
There’s a waiting list to join, even though initiation fees are now $50,000 and annual dues are $15,000, according to the lawsuit filed Dec. 4 in Orange County Superior Court by Carlton Enterprises, Inc., an Arizona-based company run by married couple Scott and Diana Anderson.

https://www.ocregister.com/2017/12/1...ut-of-club-33/
Old Jan 23, 2018, 10:37 am

Programs: AA Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond
I've been there a few times during my days at the accounting firm PwC who are their auditors. Not sure if the program is still in place, but PwC employees used to be able to book reservations to Club 33 and can bring in a few guests (still paying for park admission, lunch, etc). So if you know someone who works there, might not hurt to check it out to see if the program is still available.
Old Jan 25, 2018, 11:20 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Welcome to Flyertalk and good luck mattjpep ^

I can't help but just wanted to cheer you on. I've been posting trying to get a "member" to let me buy them dinner at Totraku for a while now. No luck so far but it never hurts to ask so good luck mate and happy early birthday to your wife.
Old Jan 25, 2018, 6:58 pm

Programs: UA 1KMM, Bonvoy LTE+A, HH D, Nat'l EE, Hertz Plat, Avis PC
Is that offer still open?
Old Jan 31, 2018, 7:55 pm

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by DJ_Iceman
Is that offer still open?
If you're talking to me - yes. PM sent.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.