Wiki Posts
Search

GlobalPass Mall Online July 1

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2003, 9:41 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

GlobalPass Mall Online July 1

The website indicates that the Globalpass Mall feature goes online as of July 1. I know I plan to make a purchase right away, to make sure we have qualifying activity in our account to keep it active.

Djlawman
Old Jul 2, 2003, 10:32 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Well, the online mall appears to be up and running. Links on the webpage to lots of different stores' web sites.

In order to try to get some miles, my wife made a purchase through the online mall last night. Bought an inkjet printer cartridge which we would buy anyway. We'll see how long it takes for the miles to post. (They haven't as of this morning.)

BTW--anyone who is going to buy at the GP online mall would do well to read the following thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/008936.html

Djlawman
Old Aug 26, 2003, 9:29 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Made a purchase on July 1st from Target.com, when it first opened. Have not received the miles for it. (My wife made the purchase to make sure she had a transaction within the 3 year period, in case a Marriott transfer was not credited.) Still have not gotten the miles for it. Just wrote to Globalpass. We will see how long it takes for them to credit the miles.

I would have hoped it would credit automatically. As I told them, if it doesn't credit automatically, we will be hesitant to use the Mall, if we have to write a letter to get every 35 or 50 miles.

Djlawman
Old Sep 4, 2003, 2:21 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Sent them the details of the Globalpass Mall purchase over a week ago. Got a quick reply that they would look into it. Miles still have not posted automatically from the purchase, nor manually from GP entering them in response to the letters. Really dissuades one from using GP Mall if you have to go to such extremes to get a few miles.

Djlawman
Old Sep 27, 2003, 7:23 pm

Programs: CebGo 5J, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Alaska 100K
Has anyone used travelnow.com for their car rentals yet? I am wondering if I still get my 500 GlobalPass miles for each Thrifty rental if it is booked via travelnow.com (GlobalPass Mall).

Old Sep 29, 2003, 11:21 am

I have used TravelNow and have been given the miles for a thrifty rental. Just have them add the ff number when you go to the counter. Travel now is just an on line travel agency.
Old Sep 29, 2003, 11:17 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Month now and counting (since I contacted GP, 3 months since the transaction itself), on just getting a few miles from a $35 purchase from target.com creditted. Very frustrating.

Djlawman

[This message has been edited by Djlawman (edited 09-30-2003).]
Old Oct 12, 2003, 11:18 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Well, miles just posted on the 9th for a transaction from July 3rd.

Djlawman

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.