Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > LatinPass/GlobalPass
Reload this Page >

Best Latin Pass (Global Pass) Experience

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2003, 12:29 pm
Original Poster

Just for fun I thought I would post this topic and another that corresponds to it. What is your best LP experience?
Old Jul 18, 2003, 12:40 pm

I've never heard of LP, is it the sister of SP. In reality, the Hilton transfer was absolutely a fabulous deal. I would have been in a pickle without that option, wished I could have done the marriott. I was surprised they allowed miles to be transfered instead of just allowing awards to be mailed to us. I could have never used 1 million Hilton awards, but this great deal enabled me to use them for the future.
Old Jul 19, 2003, 2:45 pm
Original Member

Well, best LP/GP experience would probably be a tie. Went to Italy last summer in Envoy on US Air with the whole family. Florence, Orvieto, San Gimignano, Rome, Pompeii, Paestum and Amalfi. Great trip, which made the LP run all worthwhile all by itself.

But this Easter, we also went to Costa Rica with our LP miles. Had a great trip. Stayed at the Intercontinental in San Jose (great hotel) with some free nights, then on to Hotel Si Como No in Quepos, near Manuel Antonio National Park. Then back to the Costa Rica Marriott for a couple free nights (paid for with points transferred originally from LP). Traveled in Lacsa in Clase Ejecutiva, which made a nice flight.

Since there is hardly any place to go, I expect we will be making that Costa Rica trip again.

Djlawman

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.