Search

Visit Latin America pass?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2006, 3:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Visit Latin America pass?

Is there such a pass that covers Bolivia, Venezuela and Colmbia?

Thx
Old Nov 24, 2006, 4:49 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA *S, Hyatt DIA, *W/IC Plat, HH Gold, A3 *G, Sixt Plat
Yes, indeedy!

Discover the surprise and wonders of South America!

Nobody knows South America like we do. South America Airpass is the easiest and most convenient way to travel around South America. With the South America Airpass you can purchase one-way tickets to multiple destinations in South America and visit more than 49 destinations in Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay and Brazil.

Plan and quote your travel circuit of South America and get ready to discover the beauties of this fascinating continent with the preferential rates the South America Airpass provides.

The South American Airpass must be purchased at least 14 days prior to the departure date.

Buy the South America Airpass now!

http://www.lan.com/promociones/data/...saairpass.html

I just moved to S America. LAN is huge down here!

I just priced a Santiago - Buenos Aires - Mendoza - Santiago flight around New Years for about $300 USD. Not bad.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.