Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > LatinPass/GlobalPass
Reload this Page >

Update: Lounge options in Dallas and LAX???

Old Nov 14, 2005, 8:53 am
Original Poster

Location: 3A - most likey <> BKK <--> EZE; TACA 3A nobody, but GP million miler; Hilton Gold sometimes. Successfully divorced from CO PLAT.

Last trip I took on TACA out of LAX - there were no Lounge options available for Clase Ejecutiva passengers. However, at that time the HP/US Lounges were undergoing renovation. Has this US Lounge now opened? Does anyone know if TA is now offering it to her BC customers?

What about Lounges in Dallas? Is TACA offering anything there? And btw, what Terminal and Gate is TACA using in Dallas?

FWIW, I know that neither of these cities show as having TACA Lounges on grupotaca.com in the Salones VIP section - but I thought that maybe there might be something that is offered quietly locally.

Thanksgiving is TACA time, folks!

Thanks.
Old Nov 14, 2005, 9:55 am
Suspended

also its amazing that they dont have anything at SJO (Costa Rica), I acn understand them Not having anything StatesSide as at most they might hae 3 flights from any 1 airport and except for LAX its very early morn, last one out of NY is at 8am.
Old Nov 15, 2005, 7:34 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, WN CP, Latin Pass Bonus
Originally Posted by tvl4free
Last trip I took on TACA out of LAX - there were no Lounge options available for Clase Ejecutiva passengers. However, at that time the HP/US Lounges were undergoing renovation. Has this US Lounge now opened? Does anyone know if TA is now offering it to her BC customers?

What about Lounges in Dallas? Is TACA offering anything there? And btw, what Terminal and Gate is TACA using in Dallas?

FWIW, I know that neither of these cities show as having TACA Lounges on grupotaca.com in the Salones VIP section - but I thought that maybe there might be something that is offered quietly locally.

Thanksgiving is TACA time, folks!

Thanks.

When I flew out of LAX 3 months ago, they did not have a lounge one could use.. Then again the flight left at midnight, so probably would not have been open. And yes, stange none in SJO. The private lounge said they were trying to get TACA to pay to use theirs, but TACA did not do it. I guess may be too many people transferring in SJO and maybe overload the lounge -- and costly for TACA. BUT the drastically need one in that terrible airport.

But they seem to at least be working at the continuial improvement at SJO, so maybe by next year another wing will be improved. Better to leave airport and go to Denny's for a couple of hours if one has a 3+ hour wait.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.