Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > LatinPass/GlobalPass
Reload this Page >

My Tickets Are Ready! My Tickets Are Ready!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

My Tickets Are Ready! My Tickets Are Ready!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2005, 4:02 pm
Original Poster

Location: 3A - most likey <> BKK <--> EZE; TACA 3A nobody, but GP million miler; Hilton Gold sometimes. Successfully divorced from CO PLAT.
Thumbs up My Tickets Are Ready! My Tickets Are Ready!

My first travel date is on 8/5. I checked my online statement today and noticed that ticket numbers were assigned, but still pending. Nothing new there.

So I called GP and was advised that 6 sets of ticket are now ready to pick up. MrKey lives in PBI and has agreed to stop by GP tomorrow or the next day and pick up the tickets and diivy them out for me. So mebbe he can give us a report on what's really happening in the GP offices here shortly.

Anyway, all six tickets that will be picked up are for travel in Aug. GP would NOT give me the later dated tickets. I'm somewhat disappointed about that... because I would like to be 'completely done' w GP.

Be advised that half of the tickets issued were in names other than my last name. So this is promising for those of you who are traveling w others.

A 'thank you' goes out to all of you who stood by and helped make this possible. Together, we made it happen! ^

I look forward to reading that more tickets are finding their way TO YOU!
Old Jul 19, 2005, 5:51 pm
Suspended

[QUOTE=tvl4free

A 'thank you' goes out to all of you who stood by and helped make this possible. Together, we made it happen! ^

[/QUOTE]

I guess that you arent including RANDY in the above as per your PMs to me.

Also I guess you arent including Guy Booth either as per your post on Randys thread in LP where you attacked Guy.

Last edited by craz; Jul 20, 2005 at 4:22 pm
Old Jul 19, 2005, 6:39 pm
Original Poster

Location: 3A - most likey <> BKK <--> EZE; TACA 3A nobody, but GP million miler; Hilton Gold sometimes. Successfully divorced from CO PLAT.
Randy and I have had some private discussions and I already said thanks to him. I thank you too... altho we didn't exactly see eye to eye on strategy. MrKey should have some more info for us soon - hopefully with some positive signs of GP cranking out tickets.

BOA if you would e-mail me privately, I would like to try to help you with the KLM issue - if not already resolved.
Old Jul 19, 2005, 7:18 pm

Programs: Affiliated with all, participate in some
Seeing as tvl4free has tickets for August 5 and I have tickets for August 10 and I was also contacted today I can see a pattern beginning to form. Anyone else have travel for that time period and heard from GlobalPass?

It looks like the progression of tickets is underway. I was told also, as others have stated, that reservations for later dates will be ticketed later.

I am relieved to finally hear today from someone at GlobalPass.

Wishing everyone else good news too.
Old Jul 19, 2005, 7:52 pm

Why can't they just apease us and give us our tickets. If I don't get tickets soon for January trip then what happens in November if they say go pound sand then tickets will be outrageously high
Old Jul 20, 2005, 5:06 pm

Since there's already an ongoing discussion about ticketing status, I'm going to close this one. Please continue the existing thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...wpost&t=451774

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.