Wonderful Ladies at Global Pass

Old Jul 13, 05, 8:12 pm
Original Poster

Wonderful Ladies at Global Pass

Does anyone know how many ladies (I've never spoken to any men) work in Customer Service at Global Pass, and/or also know all of their names? All the ones I have spoken to have been so patient and friendly, especially given what must be an extremely uncomfortable set of circumstances to work from. I was thinking that I might just send something nice to them to thank them for being so nice on the phone. I'm assuming that their physical location is the same as where we send all of our correspondance.

Are all of the following still at Global Pass, and are there any others that you know of?

Daniella
Marissa
Niurka

At a minimum, if they are polite and helpful with you on the phone, please thank them and let them know that we know that they are working under stressful circumstances and that we really appreciate their honesty and pleasantness when speaking with us.
Old Jul 13, 05, 11:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by rhinochaser
Does anyone know how many ladies (I've never spoken to any men) work in Customer Service at Global Pass, and/or also know all of their names? All the ones I have spoken to have been so patient and friendly, especially given what must be an extremely uncomfortable set of circumstances to work from. I was thinking that I might just send something nice to them to thank them for being so nice on the phone. I'm assuming that their physical location is the same as where we send all of our correspondance.

Are all of the following still at Global Pass, and are there any others that you know of?

Daniella
Marissa
Niurka

At a minimum, if they are polite and helpful with you on the phone, please thank them and let them know that we know that they are working under stressful circumstances and that we really appreciate their honesty and pleasantness when speaking with us.

They have gone thru alot of staff over the yrs. I for one always made it a point to Thank them, even if what they told me wasnt what I wanted to hear. After all they werent the ones who set or changed the rules. If it wasnt for them I dont know how many of us would have gotten everything we needed to qualify done.
Old Jul 14, 05, 11:43 am

These women have undergone some very stressful situations. Kudos should go to them for keeping their cool throughout. They have little or no control of the rules, they do not write them, and they just tell us what they believe is true. I know for certain some people have belittled the LP/GP reps, and I find that behavior reprehensible, please show some understanding even if you are completely frustrated!
Old Jul 15, 05, 10:40 am

Programs: Platinum AA, LatinPass Million Miler
I agree completely with cygone. The reps at GP are consistently professional and very pleasant to deal with, much more so than some of the customer service reps at Northwest and Continental Airlines.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: