Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > LatinPass/GlobalPass
Reload this Page >

Has anyone seen change in my messages!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Has anyone seen change in my messages!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2005, 10:13 am
Original Poster

Has anyone been issued new ticket numbers!

Has anyone who received the email below besides tvl4free (who reports only getting some tickets) actually seen any change in account status or actually seen any ticket confirmations posted.

"Dear GlobalPass Customer:

Due to the high volume of GlobalAwards requested during the month of June 2005, we regret to inform you we are unable to complete your recent award reservation request(s).

The award reservations were accepted by TACA Airlines Reservations Department, however, TACA Airlines has not provided and assigned the necessary ticket numbers to complete the awards.

Please accept our sincere apologies for not being able to satisfy your request.

Sincerely,

GlobalPass Customer Care Center"

The reason I ask this is I was told by GP representative these tickets were being processed in the order they were received. If this is true people who requested tickets on the 23rd when the procedure changed; should have some tickets processed by now. I know what Randy posted and I believe him, and I know what GP said and I would like to believe them. But actions speak louder than words. If this is not the case we may have to revert to plan A.

At the very least GP could have sent out a revised email by now that stated they were working on processing the tickets. The last email I received from GP listed above seems to indicate they can do nothing about the situation.

Last edited by cygone; Jul 9, 2005 at 11:11 am
Old Jul 9, 2005, 10:20 am

Programs: Former DL GM, NW Platinum, UNITED PREMIER, STARWOOD GOLD, RG, LP, US, AA & OTHERS
?

Cy,
Can you see your reservation on Taca?
Old Jul 9, 2005, 10:58 am
Original Poster

sorry had to edit link

Originally Posted by BOA VIAGEM
Cy,
Can you see your reservation on Taca?
Can not see on GlobalPass site, (I know they have big email server problem, it was diplaying other peoples accounts including credit card info.) so it is probably a good idea they shut site down for a while. Tickets can still be viewed on www.checkmytrip.com by entering confirmation code and last name. If reservation has been ticketed it will show at bottom of page.

Last edited by cygone; Jul 9, 2005 at 11:31 am
Old Jul 9, 2005, 12:00 pm

Programs: Former DL GM, NW Platinum, UNITED PREMIER, STARWOOD GOLD, RG, LP, US, AA & OTHERS
Cy (& others)

Cy,
Check my NEW "Have Taca tkt" thread, tell me what you think?

BTW...I too can see my tkt $ on Taca, but last I checked on GP.com it was still in Q.
Old Jul 9, 2005, 12:36 pm

Nothing has changed for me. No ticket numbers or new messages.
Old Jul 11, 2005, 2:07 pm

Programs: Affiliated with all, participate in some
No new messages, however I see that two of my four reservations are no longer visible on Taca. This does not seem to be a good sign.

My trip to Santiago was scheduled for early August and now it is within 30 days of the flight date. I remember from my other reservations that the reservation needed to be ticketed within 30 days or it would be cancelled. I also can no longer see my reservation to EZE for October. My two reservations for 2006 are still visible on the TACA site.

After a week with no developments, I don't have a good feeling about this whole GlobalPass thing coming together.
Old Jul 11, 2005, 3:51 pm
Suspended

I had a res to GUA for Sept that I couldnt find the only 1 of 5, I called Taca and gave her the PNR she told me it was automatically cancelled on 7/2, but was kind enough to have reinstated it and I was able to see it and print it off Tacas site. Not that I expect to be getting the tkts anytime soon.

I suggest everyone does the same and Im sure Taca will reinstate it, but again I dont know what that will do, unless GP tkts them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.