Say what you want but..it aint all bad

Old Apr 27, 05, 12:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Say what you want but..it aint all bad

I had a Thrifty rental in MCO this past Jan. The rental process was not smooth to say the least, however this was only for 1 day and it was gonna be my 1st rental towards the 16 dats needed for a free day. I had second thoughts when I returned the car- figuring its best to put it towards GP in case they last. Well i was charged the few cents for the miles but Never got the credit. called Blue Chip (Thrifty) a few times on this and still nothing. So then I call GP, was told no credit yet but they wanted the details so that they could be intouch with Thrifty.

Well that was around 10 days ago. Just got a call from GP telling me that the 50 miles have posted. thats Customer Service for you. Although she told me last week that she would call, I really didnt expect her to do so.Now I only have to hope that I have the time to use up the 480K I still have left
Old Apr 27, 05, 1:12 pm

Programs: United 1K
Nice story Craz. I'd definitely be making plans though to burn your 480K miles. I'm down to 65K miles and my friend has 240K miles leftover from the LatinPass run.

Search this Thread