Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > LatinPass/GlobalPass
Reload this Page >

They Love Me, Love Me Not - unusual TACA contest

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2005, 7:50 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz
Original Poster

http://www.taca.com/eng/res/rprom/rprom1402.asp
Old Feb 4, 2005, 8:23 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, DL Gold, LP ex-Millionaire!
I'm not going to be flying Taca this month so won't be playing. But I'd be happy to be someone's friend and vote for them! Maybe we can get one of our FT community to win this contest. Any takers?
Old Feb 4, 2005, 10:45 am

Programs: DL, AA, US, UA, VX
Originally Posted by stephlac
I'm not going to be flying Taca this month so won't be playing. But I'd be happy to be someone's friend and vote for them! Maybe we can get one of our FT community to win this contest. Any takers?
I just may be purchasing a ticket this month! Thanks for the offer and I will let you know. Unless of course, somebody beats me to it! It's all fair in love and war.
Old Feb 6, 2005, 10:06 pm

Programs: DL, AA, US, UA, VX
Originally Posted by stephlac
Okay, I purchased my tickets today for April travel! Now to get as many friends as possible! Thanks in advance! ^ As a member of the Flyertalk community, it would be an honor for me to win!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.