??? Long overdue good news

Old Jan 16, 05, 7:51 am
Original Poster

??? Long overdue good news

New entry (I think) on GlobalPass webpage:

Coming soon... Travel Insurance, more Affiliate Airlines, more Transfer Programs, and much more

Except for 3 transfers to Hilton, I'm still sitting on all my 500000 bonus - but I won't hold my breath!
Old Jan 18, 05, 4:14 am

Programs: Hilton, IHG, Choice, Alaska, Avianca, Japan Airlines
Originally Posted by 3544quebec
New entry (I think) on GlobalPass webpage:

• Coming soon... – Travel Insurance, more Affiliate Airlines, more Transfer Programs, and much more

Except for 3 transfers to Hilton, I'm still sitting on all my 500000 bonus - but I won't hold my breath!
I too am hoping for some wonderful news. I wonder who the new affiliate airlines will be?
Old Jan 18, 05, 7:03 am
Original Member

Promises, Promises

I'll believe it when I see it. They have said the same thing before. (i.e., when the name was changed to GLOBALpass--said they were going global, with a network of small airlines all over the world. Never happened.)

Djlawman
Old Jan 18, 05, 8:09 am

Programs: United 1K
Even if Global Pass doesn't add another carrier it's been a wonderful ride for all of us who did the million mile run.
Old Jan 19, 05, 7:03 am
Original Member

Agreed

Originally Posted by jaguar
Even if Global Pass doesn't add another carrier it's been a wonderful ride for all of us who did the million mile run.
As someone who has gotten much, much more than his value out of the LP run (Marriott, Hilton, Envoy Europe, Paris, Rome, F.C. to Costa Rica), and only has a few miles left (for maybe one more trip to C.R.), I wholeheartedly agree.

Not sure those who still have a very large number of miles stuck in a dwindling program would agree quite as heartily. (Although even they have to admit---it makes one hell of a cocktail party story!)

Djlawman

Search this Thread