Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > LatinPass/GlobalPass
Reload this Page >

Any recent GP bookings to Argentina?

Old Jul 29, 2004, 11:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, WN CP, Latin Pass Bonus

Planning on a flight to Buenos Aires from LAX next Feb/Mar using GP award. (I know, good luck!! ). Anyway, has anyone use Award travel with GP in the past 3 months? How did it go? Any comments?

Also will be vsiting Santiago while down there. Anyone done that? Comments?

Thanks to all the Millon Milers.
Old Jul 30, 2004, 6:58 pm

Programs: Platinum AA, LatinPass Million Miler
Travel to Rio

I booked award travel using GP to Rio several months ago, for travel in October. I booked the award directly with Avianca and called GP with the confirmation numbers. A few weeks ago I called GP and asked them to send our tickets early because we needed them to procure our Brazilian visas. No problem. They sent them in less than a week. I've found working with GP takes a bit of patience, but they always have been extremely pleasant and have come through with the goods.

Our next trip will be to BA out of Chicago on TACA. We flew TACA out of Chicago last year to Santiago, and it was a great experience.
Old Aug 6, 2004, 11:35 pm

You should have absolutely no problems whatsoever securing a ticket this far out for EZE travel.

I just booked yesterday flights EZE-SFO for Dec/Apr. No problems at all finding availability on my first choice of dates. Direct TACA booking was easy. GP was happy to get the reservation. They now call TACA with the ticket number (a step in the process we used to have to do ourselves.) I received an email this afternoon saying the ticket had shipped via UPS already! Great service these days from GP! Not only that, the new integration of the website with customer information as well as award booking information is fantastic.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.