Wiki Posts
Search

Contacting LATAM Pass by Email?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2023, 9:09 am
Original Poster

Contacting LATAM Pass by Email?

Hello all,

I recently elected to credit three recent LATAM flights to Alaska instead of LATAM. I booked the tickets on LATAM's website logged into my LATAM account. During the booking process, I selected to earn Alaska miles instead of LATAM pass. My Alaska number appears on my tickets (three separate tickets). However, only one of my flights credited to Alaska after I flew. The other two flights credited to LATAM pass.

I have called LATAM multiple times on the phone. In all cases, the agents ask for my bookings and then put me on hold. After waiting on hold for five minutes, the system disconnects me. I have tried explaining this to LATAM agents, but they place me on hold anyway and then I get disconnected while waiting.

Does anyone have an email I can use to contact LATAM Pass? When I asked LATAM Pass about this on the phone, their response was to give me a What'sApp line to text. However, you can't text LATAM customer service if you have a US/Canada phone, as the response says, "LATAM is unable to respond to WhatsApp numbers with your country code for now. Our Call Center Agents will help you."
Old Jan 16, 2023, 7:31 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, BA Silver, AA Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Two thoughts:
1. If your boarding passes show your AS number on them, then scan them and send them attached to an email requesting missing mileage credit to
[email protected], Ime this process takes 2 - 3 months, but the AS mileage does eventually get posted.

2. At the beginning of the pandemic, I had a LA flight where the boarding pass did not show my AS frequent flyer number, and I contacted LATAM via their US website (https://www.latamairlines.com/us/en/...er/create-case), and they wrote a "to whom it may concern" letter that I forwarded to AS at the mileage plan email address above.

Hope that this helps!
Eastbay1K likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.