Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

Recent experience on LA531 JFK-LIM-SCL in J

Old Dec 30, 2022, 3:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold

1. First and foremost, everyone has to get off at LIM, re-clear security (no need for border control) before continuing to SCL. I don't think this mentioned anywhere in my booking. By the way, LIM has plenty priority pass restaurants and lounges. Business class passengers could also use the Sumaq lounge.
2. Departing JFK at T4, you can use the delta lounge if flying in J. Food is not bad at all and I would totally eat the dinner at lounge and skip the dinner on board.
3. No menu on board and the breakfast is a bit under underwhelming.
4. AFAIK, Latam uses the old-config 788 on this route. It's a bit awkward if you are in the window seat and need to climb out. Seats are comfortable for sleeping.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.