Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

LATAM business class Sky Club access in LAX?

Old Jun 17, 22, 11:13 pm
Original Poster

I read somewhere that as LATAM and Delta are increasing their codeshares, LATAM business px would have access to Delta Sky Clubs. Is this correct? Specifically, Iíll be flying to LIM from LAX in December and would love to check out the new Sky Club.
Old Jun 22, 22, 3:55 pm

Programs: LATAMPASS Silver, SkyMiles Silver Medallion
Sure, but are you connecting with Delta? Otherwise you will have to clear security to enter Terminal 3 and I am not sure TSA will let you trough
Old Jun 22, 22, 4:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by CaliTravelbug View Post
I read somewhere that as LATAM and Delta are increasing their codeshares, LATAM business px would have access to Delta Sky Clubs. Is this correct? Specifically, Iíll be flying to LIM from LAX in December and would love to check out the new Sky Club.
The *A (Air New Zealand-operated) Lounge in TBIT is the designated lounge for LA J passengers. By December, who knows. Unless T3 and TBIT are connected airside by then, I'd not want to deal with TSA a second time at LAX.
Old Jun 23, 22, 12:58 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Semphyra View Post
Sure, but are you connecting with Delta? Otherwise you will have to clear security to enter Terminal 3 and I am not sure TSA will let you trough
Ah, I totally forgot thereís no airside connection between T3 and TBIT. Thanks for pointing this out.
Old Jun 23, 22, 1:02 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Eastbay1K View Post
The *A (Air New Zealand-operated) Lounge in TBIT is the designated lounge for LA J passengers. By December, who knows. Unless T3 and TBIT are connected airside by then, I'd not want to deal with TSA a second time at LAX.
Yep, youíre absolutely right. Totally forgot about the lack of airside connection. I will forego the delta lounge unless the bridge is completed by then (Iím sure thereís almost zero percent chance of that) and head over to the *A lounge or the Centurion. Thank you.

Search this Thread