Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

Aye aye aye - I royally screwed up and LATAM website is breaking left and right

Old Feb 9, 22, 4:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Globalist, MLife/Cosmo Identity Gold, Other Vegas too...

Long story short, I am an American in Bogota, booked a flight (started on Google flights, transferred to Latam) from Bogota to Cartagena, and the literal second I submitted my payment I realized the dates were off by a week. PROBABLY my error, not sure. Additionally, when entering my passenger info, it SHOWED a bunch of Airline partners (some I didn't know existing, like British Airways) but it would only select LATAM. So I clicked Delta, it says LATAM, and I put my Detla FF#. Submitted.

Now, my flight is Premium Economy, so I switched my dates at no fee, just like 5 bucks in fare difference (and probably a 5 dollar charge from Bank of America because lord knows no one in Colombia including Latam seem to take Discover). But now I can't find ANYWHERE to update or check that my frequent flyer number is indeed Delta.... and I was also curious to look up which of two possible fare codes this flight and the return were coded as... but I can find neither. Clicking around on LATAM's site seems to incur a lot of errors and issues as well... help??? LOL, Thanks in advance.
Old Feb 10, 22, 12:55 am

Programs: LA Platinum
Hi,

I would try going to my trips, clicking manage/administer and then check passenger details, however I dont think you can change it. At check-in you should be able to though, good luck
Old Feb 14, 22, 11:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Globalist, MLife/Cosmo Identity Gold, Other Vegas too...
Originally Posted by Insano41m View Post
Hi,

I would try going to my trips, clicking manage/administer and then check passenger details, however I dont think you can change it. At check-in you should be able to though, good luck
Thanks, I hope I remember to tonight
Old Feb 14, 22, 4:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by Insano41m View Post
Hi,

Other than calling, I've never had any success except at the check-in process, when it usually works fine.

Search this Thread