Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

Can't book multi-city schedules on Latam Website

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2021, 7:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, M&M Frequent Flyer

Hello,

I am trying to book a multi-city trip leaving from UIO to SCY (San Cristobal), returning to UIO from GPS (Baltra). The outbound flight has a short stop in GYE, the return flight is direct.

I can select and price all my flight legs on Google but every time I try to book the same itinerary on the Latam website, I get a message telling me there is no availability on the outbound flight. However, I can book the outbound flight as a single flight, so clearly there is availability. I noticed that outbound I can only fly Premium Econcomy and the inbound only offers Economy, but it doesn't matter which class I select, I still don't get availability on the outbound flight. It appears that there are different fares for residents of Ecuador, but I have tried the US and German websites with no luck.

I could book two single flights, but that makes the trip very expensive.

Does anyone here have any experience with trying to book multi-city trips on the Latam website or am I just experiencing a one-off glitch?

Thanks very much!
Old Nov 4, 2021, 11:31 am

Programs: LATAMPASS Silver, SkyMiles Silver Medallion
Multi-city booking works once in a blue moon

Either try booking with an OTA or book via phone, *in theory* they should wave the service charge
Old Nov 9, 2021, 2:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, M&M Frequent Flyer
Thanks very much for the response, I ended up booking two completely separate flights using both Avianca and Latam. They don't make it easy!
Old May 4, 2022, 7:03 am

Programs: LATAM Black
It now seems that the option of multicity bookings has been completely removed from the site. I haven't needed it since before the pandemic, but now I do. Please don't tell me I will have to book through the call center?
Old May 4, 2022, 9:41 am

Programs: LATAMPASS Silver, SkyMiles Silver Medallion
Originally Posted by cphflyer_EB
It now seems that the option of multicity bookings has been completely removed from the site. I haven't needed it since before the pandemic, but now I do. Please don't tell me I will have to book through the call center?
Yup That or a TA
Old May 7, 2022, 11:42 am

Location: my heart is on the shores of the north Italian lakes
Programs: LX Senator Lifetime, Relais&Chateaux Club5C, ex ! "Amanjunkie", ex LHW LC, hate chain hotels
Originally Posted by cphflyer_EB
I noticed that one way fares in PE "top" fully refundable are about 50 % of return tickets between different Brazilian airports and SCL. So a solution may be to book two tickets.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.