Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

In what Lounge can I have access as Platinum member?

Old Sep 6, 2019, 3:18 pm
Original Poster

Dear all,
First of all sorry for my English.
As Platinum member in latam, I would like to know if exists a search engine or map etc... That allows to me to understand in which lounge I can access
LATAM website is not very clear on it
Regards in advance
Old Sep 6, 2019, 3:34 pm

Programs: LH FTL, LATAM Platinum, KL Silver, UA Premier Silver
Welcome to Flyertalk, Italian!

As a Latam Platinum member, you have got access to all those lounge which admit OneWorld (OW) Sapphire members when flying on one of the alliance's airlines.

As far as LATAM's own lounges are concerned, this should definitely grant you access to those in SCL, EZE, GRU, BOG and MIA. However, I am not sure, what the policy is at their other hub-like stations such as LIM, GYE and GIG, where lounges are operated by a third party.
Old Sep 6, 2019, 3:56 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SenSCL

As a Latam Platinum member, you have got access to all those lounge which admit OneWorld (OW) Sapphire members when flying on one of the alliance's airlines.

As far as LATAM's own lounges are concerned, this should definitely grant you access to those in SCL, EZE, GRU, BOG and MIA. However, I am not sure, what the policy is at their other hub-like stations such as LIM, GYE and GIG, where lounges are operated by a third party.
Thanks a lot, I've just went through OW website, you just need to put the airport and they tell you what status you need to get access... Thanks again
Old Oct 17, 2019, 10:22 pm

Programs: British Airways
hello, anyone knows the lounge situation at GRU when flying domestically ?
seems like domestic flights are departing from T2 but the lounge is T3 only
do they let me use it even though i'm departing from different terminal ?
thanks!
Old Oct 18, 2019, 6:55 am

Programs: LATAMPASS Silver, SkyMiles Silver Medallion
To enter T3 you need to clear inmigration and they won't let you in if you don't have an international-bound boarding pass
Old Oct 18, 2019, 9:50 am

Originally Posted by SenSCL

in GYE, what third party operates this lounge? Sala VIP?
Old Oct 18, 2019, 9:53 am

Originally Posted by Semphyra
To enter T3 you need to clear inmigration and they won't let you in if you don't have an international-bound boarding pass
I will arrive from MAD at T3.. still the same story?
Old Oct 18, 2019, 3:54 pm

Programs: LH FTL, LATAM Platinum, KL Silver, UA Premier Silver
Originally Posted by michael1023
in GYE, what third party operates this lounge? Sala VIP?
According to the LATAM website, the lounge in GYE is called Diamond Club, next to gate 8.
Old Oct 19, 2019, 12:33 am

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by sluneckov
I will arrive from MAD at T3.. still the same story?
Yes, there are no LATAM (or Oneworld) lounges on the domestic side of T2, and you will not be able to access the international section of the terminal (T2 or T3) unless you have an international onward connection. The GOL domestic lounge in terminal 2 is decent and accepts Priority Pass.
Old Jan 30, 2020, 4:41 am

Originally Posted by mzb00
Yes, there are no LATAM (or Oneworld) lounges on the domestic side of T2, and you will not be able to access the international section of the terminal (T2 or T3) unless you have an international onward connection. The GOL domestic lounge in terminal 2 is decent and accepts Priority Pass.
this morning I arrived at T3 from Madrid and was allowed into Latam lounge with domestic bound boarding pass. Staff at the reception was little confused though but let me in within seconds.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.