Wiki Posts
Search

TAM 24 hour cancellation?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2016, 1:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
TAM 24 hour cancellation?

I'm travelling form Sao Paolo to Iguazu and booked my flights yesterday evening. I had previously already booked a hotel and have now realised that had I booked the flight+hotel package I could have saved circa £150 (for 2 people). I have tried to find out if they have a 24 hour cancellation policy akin to many of the other airlines but cannot find anything.

Does such a thing exist for TAM?

Thanks in advance
Old Jan 4, 2016, 1:37 pm

Programs: JJ OW Emerald, TK*G, O6*G, Smiles Diamond, IC Amb, Le Club Platinum, former LH SEN (miss it!)
Originally Posted by omarlc
I'm travelling form Sao Paolo to Iguazu and booked my flights yesterday evening. I had previously already booked a hotel and have now realised that had I booked the flight+hotel package I could have saved circa £150 (for 2 people). I have tried to find out if they have a 24 hour cancellation policy akin to many of the other airlines but cannot find anything.

Does such a thing exist for TAM?

Thanks in advance
They should have, but in practice they say they can cancel the e-ticket with no penalties in the same day it was issued. After midnight, it would not be possible.

I'd call them and push a bit hard on it. Brazilian legislation allows 7 days for such cancelling.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.