Search

GRU-COR

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2021, 3:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: American, United, Gol, LATAM
GRU-COR

Hello,
I would like to know if LATAM plans to open the route GRU-COR in the coming months. Thanks.
Old May 31, 2021, 7:53 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by azulito
Hello,
I would like to know if LATAM plans to open the route GRU-COR in the coming months. Thanks.
As strict as Argentina has been with letting flights from Brasil and the fact no tourists can enter I would say no.
Old Jun 1, 2021, 12:53 pm

Programs: LATAMPASS Silver, SkyMiles Silver Medallion
Short term I'm afraid no https://www.latam.com/pt_br/experien...ao_de_voos_br/

Even Aerolíneas Argentinas doesn't currently offer daily flights GRU - BUE, so hardly GRU - COR will be offered
Old Jun 1, 2021, 3:43 pm
Original Poster

You are right! I have a reservation EZE-GRU by early August (used GOL miles) and the only available airline was Ethiopian. Do you have any idea when will they authorize flights to/from Brazil/Argentina.
Old Jun 1, 2021, 3:48 pm
Original Poster

Right, they don´t seem to know how to manage this crisis.
Old Jun 1, 2021, 7:50 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by azulito
You are right! I have a reservation EZE-GRU by early August (used GOL miles) and the only available airline was Ethiopian. Do you have any idea when will they authorize flights to/from Brazil/Argentina.
Well they have let LATAM starting this month a once weekly flight from GRU-EZE-GRU but better believe that flight will be pricey and won’t be made available with miles 😂. Anything beyond what has been announced for June flights entering into EZE are just placeholders. Not to mention un clear messages as it’s said that on the TK tag flight from GRU-EZE-GRU that TK can’t pickup passengers going from GRU to EZE and vice versa. So you have to be coming directly from IST or going back directly but there has been some reports of Argentines flying the TK flight with GRU as it’s final destination so who knows really. I guess I will find out on July as I am scheduled for the flight on TK to get to GRU. So hopefully it sticks to the day I have the flight and I hope there is more advance notice about flight schedules for next month.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.