FF# issue once again, edition DL Skymiles

Old Sep 16, 20, 7:21 am
Original Poster

FF# issue once again, edition DL Skymiles

So I booked the recent LA fare ex BUD. Put in my Skymiles FF# during booking (I booked on LA.com directly).

When managing the booking on LA.com, the FF# has gone missing. I also cannot select seats free of charge (which I believe I should be able to do as a DL Platinum).

Is there any way to add the FF# back in via another web site? Back in LA's OW days, there existed workarounds such as RJ.com, AY.com, QR.com--I've tried these and none accept the PNR.

I guess calling in at a later stage may be an option (I don't want to call in these days to avoid drawing unnecessary attention to the fare).
Old Sep 16, 20, 7:49 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
What is LA.com? latam.com, possibly?

Last edited by Often1; Sep 16, 20 at 7:55 am
Old Sep 16, 20, 8:36 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Often1 View Post
What is LA.com? latam.com, possibly?
Yeah. I thought it was clear from the post. Similar to the other abbreviations in the post such as QR.com.
Old Sep 16, 20, 7:27 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Silver Bonvoy Ambassador Elite, HH Diamond, EENational, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by funkydrummer View Post
So I booked the recent LA fare ex BUD. Put in my Skymiles FF# during booking (I booked on LA.com directly).

When managing the booking on LA.com, the FF# has gone missing. I also cannot select seats free of charge (which I believe I should be able to do as a DL Platinum).

Is there any way to add the FF# back in via another web site? Back in LA's OW days, there existed workarounds such as RJ.com, AY.com, QR.com--I've tried these and none accept the PNR.

I guess calling in at a later stage may be an option (I don't want to call in these days to avoid drawing unnecessary attention to the fare).

I have always called in to have it added

Search this Thread
Search Engine: